Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Sabers now Available Online  (Read 123579 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: July 18, 2017, 05:49:11 AM »

The new Mystery Box has been made extremely popular at conventions and has now made its way to our online store. If you purchase the $75 Mystery Box then you are guaranteed to get a saber that retails for $75 or more. If you purchase the $200 Mystery Box then you are guaranteed to get a saber that retails for $200 or more. With the $75 you have a chance to win a Stunt Saber (No Sound), a saber with Premium Sound, a saber with Lite Sound, a saber with the Emerald Driver + Premium Sound, a saber with Diamond Controller, and more! With the $200 you are GUARANTEED to get a saber with sound (no stunt sabers); so you have a chance to win a saber with Premium Sound, a saber with Lite Sound, a saber with the Emerald Driver + Premium Sound, a saber with Diamond Controller, and more!

The electronics on all Mystery Boxes are fully covered under warranty. Mystery box sabers may come with some minor cosmetic damage to the hilt. If you are fortunate enough to win a saber with Premium Sound, a saber with the Emerald Driver + Premium Sound, or a saber with Diamond Controller then your saber will NOT come with a charger. You will need to purchase that separately. All Mystery Box Sabers come with the blade retention screw wrench. The hilt models for all Mystery Box Types are completely random. There is no way to select a particular hilt type or blade color for Mystery Box purchases. Dissatisfaction with hilt types or blade colors are not a valid reason for return on Mystery Box purchases. Please enjoy the thrill of purchasing a Mystery Box responsibly.

Mystery Box Sabers

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNJNF4HYhvQ&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNJNF4HYhvQ&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:21:41 PM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

fiftyryder
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 06:39:00 AM »

Man this is going to be awesome. I'm going to order one of each on Thursday and that will get me a entry for the raffle. Thanks Emory

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 06:44:41 AM »

SWEET!!!

This is awesome, so much more affordable to me than buying a whole saber (which I will still be doing), but this gives me the opportunity to give somebody a potentially amazing gift for a little bit less than normal (hopefully). Once again, you guys are the absolute best, and my business will always be with you. Thanks so much UltraSabers.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 09:19:36 AM »

Damn mystery boxes, that's what got me here from the start!

Dano
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light side points please!

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 12:02:03 PM »

Who can resist the allure of a mystery box!?!?

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 12:21:38 PM »

I love the Grab-Bags, and I love this. I will be getting one of each very soon. Christmas in July!!!

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 02:09:56 PM »

This is probably the most exciting thing you guys have done recently, for me anyway.  I love mystery boxes.  I've bought a few hilts in grab bags over the past year or so, so you know I'm willing to roll the dice.  The $200 box is a bit much for me personally to spend on a gamble, but I'm willing to pay $75 for the shot at something really awesome.  (of course, it's an UltraSaber, so it will likely be awesome anyway)

I also like that you can pick your blade length and thickness with this.  One thing I don't like about the grab bags is that you can't get a shorter blade, it has to be a 36" or no blade.  (my last two were no blade)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 04:01:00 PM »

Considering how popular the Grab Bag option is, this is a great idea.  Can't wait to see what people get!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2017, 04:49:16 PM »

Damn you. lol. I just received my first Diamond saber yesterday and I love it. It was suppose to be the last saber I buy this year. That is looking to be more and more of a lie to myself. lol.

Also. Does this mean that Grab Bags are now a thing of the past?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 07:41:11 PM »

Brilliant idea, I like this a lot and its a good way to try different sabers!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Greyish_blue_Jedi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2017, 09:06:39 PM »

I'm new and I've purchased 8 sabers thus far, 2 of them grab bags.
I'm so eagerly awaiting my 2nd grab bag but imagine how super excited I'd be for a premium level mystery box. This is a fabulous value and exactly what I was hoping for.

Hope folks can post what they're receiving here so we can get an idea of what's being delivered.

Current and on order sabers: Aeon LE V4 saber staff in GB, Dark Initiate V2 in GB, Dark Sentinel V4 (Grab bag) in FO, Aeon LE V2 in SRD + Dominix LE V2 in VA for functional dual wield and funky looking saber staff, and Lost Grey in SRD.

Light side points if you please

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2017, 09:16:20 PM »

Damn you. lol. I just received my first Diamond saber yesterday and I love it. It was suppose to be the last saber I buy this year. That is looking to be more and more of a lie to myself. lol.

Also. Does this mean that Grab Bags are now a thing of the past?
The website is still selling the grab bag along with the mystery boxes right now so looks like they are still on play.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2017, 11:06:47 PM »

Definitely excited about this, and the myriad possibilities it could offer. Another awesome option from Ultrasabers Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2017, 11:15:09 PM »

So, the 75$ mystery really could have sound as well?

If I order enough mystery boxes, each has a chance of sound, and it puts me in the running in the raffle?  Cheesy

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2017, 02:26:38 AM »

Sounds even better than a grab bag to me. Looking forward to what I might get

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: