Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Sabers now Available Online  (Read 123753 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #195 on: September 05, 2017, 06:41:02 PM »

What???   But ...  But...   But....

*sigh*

Yeah, ok...  ;-)
Uh huh? The only times I ever got something different than what I expected from my order were:

1) SY is wasn't 100% R+G, so that was a little bit of a let down.

2) and when I ordered my Bellicose, it showed up with a Beta V4 unexpectedly. Grin (#WINN)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #196 on: September 05, 2017, 07:09:35 PM »

Uh huh? The only times I ever got something different than what I expected from my order were:

1) SY is wasn't 100% R+G, so that was a little bit of a let down.

2) and when I ordered my Bellicose, it showed up with a Beta V4 unexpectedly. Grin (#WINN)

Umm.   Beta V4 Bellicose?  I missed that...   When will (did?) that go into production?  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #197 on: September 05, 2017, 07:13:45 PM »

Umm.   Beta V4 Bellicose?  I missed that...   When will (did?) that go into production?  :-)
Beta as in they were still testing them, before their official release. I would say they became available about 1.5 years ago.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #198 on: September 05, 2017, 07:18:42 PM »

Ah, ok.  Oh well, I was thinking they were upgrading the existing Bellicose.  I like the look of the hilt but I always found it to be a little thick for superior handling.  The Aeon and Sentinels are far superior in actual handling.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #199 on: September 05, 2017, 07:35:53 PM »

Ah, ok.  Oh well, I was thinking they were upgrading the existing Bellicose.  I like the look of the hilt but I always found it to be a little thick for superior handling.  The Aeon and Sentinels are far superior in actual handling.
Nope, standard Belli, V4 Obsidian.

You must have small hands. I remember when Nox got hers, she described it as large. I thought it was perfect.

Sig by For Tyeth

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #200 on: September 05, 2017, 07:45:46 PM »

Pics of this new version Bellicose please? Really interested now Tongue Or did they mean Obsidian V4 Bellicose?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2017, 08:02:51 PM »

You must have small hands. I remember when Nox got hers, she described it as large. I thought it was perfect.

Um...  Hands are actually quite big.  I just much prefer the size of the Aeon and Sentinel's choke points.  :-)  I could handle the Bellicose just fine, but it never felt secure.  Had the same problem with the Guardian.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2017, 08:06:20 PM »

Pics of this new version Bellicose please? Really interested now Tongue Or did they mean Obsidian V4 Bellicose?
vvv

Um...  Hands are actually quite big.  I just much prefer the size of the Aeon and Sentinel's choke points.  :-)  I could handle the Bellicose just fine, but it never felt secure.  Had the same problem with the Guardian.
I feel you. I thought the Scorp was perfectly sized for my grip, but I opt for a thinner hilt in a gloved hand. Plus the weight of the Scorp is a liability.

Sig by For Tyeth

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2017, 08:19:39 PM »

The Scorpion is on my list.  :-)  I would love to get it with Emerald, but I'd settle for one with ObLite in either SY or AS...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #204 on: September 05, 2017, 08:28:23 PM »

The Scorpion is on my list.  :-)  I would love to get it with Emerald, but I'd settle for one with ObLite in either SY or AS...
With or without claw?

Sig by For Tyeth

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #205 on: September 05, 2017, 08:42:51 PM »

Oh, with.  I find nothing inherently evil with a claw.  :-)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #206 on: September 05, 2017, 08:53:04 PM »

Oh, with.  I find nothing inherently evil with a claw.  :-)
But it really doesn't serve a purpose beyond sinister intimidation.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #207 on: September 05, 2017, 09:36:24 PM »

What about balance, providing a counter weight to a lengthy hilt such as with the Scorpion or the Mantis? I find that it kind of does on mine. Not sure if that would hold true for the SS Raven, but then the claws on that could really serve as weapons if your saber was damaged and that was your only weapon.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #208 on: September 05, 2017, 09:41:20 PM »

Actually, intimidation isn't always sinister.  If the fearsome look of my weapon precludes combat, then it has served to both bring about the desired end AND preserve live.

How is that sinister?

:-)

The weapon is not evil - only the one who wields it.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2017, 01:34:21 AM »

Actually, intimidation isn't always sinister.  If the fearsome look of my weapon precludes combat, then it has served to both bring about the desired end AND preserve live.

How is that sinister?

:-)

The weapon is not evil - only the one who wields it.

Tell that to the government who wants to take away everyone's guns. Lol

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: