Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Sabers now Available Online  (Read 123575 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2017, 09:36:46 PM »

I just got my $200 Mystery Grab Bag Obsidian Lite, very Happy.

But I never liked the bottom claw so I traded it out for a Manticore Low profile Pommel.

Dude. Sweet. Congrats. Point.

So far an Aeon V4 stunt, your Obsidian Lite Reaper and a stunt Reaper have accounted for.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2017, 09:56:25 PM »

I've never considered a reaper 'til now that it may be in the mix of 3 I ordered. I wouldn't fear the reaper...getting one, I mean, when the time has come that I take that baby in my hand.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2017, 11:45:56 PM »

+1 for that awful/wonderful reference, OWK Wink

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2017, 12:36:27 AM »

Hey everyone.  Smiley  We now have THREE different Mystery Boxes threads located in Announcements, Discussion and Gallery.  Please share photos and videos of your saber(s) in the Saber Gallery section.  Not intended for a more indepth saber review.  More for visual ooh's and aww's.  Thanks for sharing your awesome new sabers !  Cheesy

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35364.0

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2017, 01:10:55 AM »

+1 for that awful/wonderful reference, OWK Wink

AghThankYou.  Cheesy

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2017, 02:24:53 AM »

Hey everyone.  Smiley  We now have THREE different Mystery Boxes threads located in Announcements, Discussion and Gallery.  Please share photos and videos of your saber(s) in the Saber Gallery section.  Not intended for a more indepth saber review.  More for visual ooh's and aww's.  Thanks for sharing your awesome new sabers !  Cheesy

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35364.0

Make that now FOUR different threads.  Add on Reviews to the mix.  Exciting times for the members and Forum ! Cheesy

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2017, 03:22:09 AM »

Make that now FOUR different threads.  Add on Reviews to the mix.  Exciting times for the members and Forum ! Cheesy

Yeah... maybe the mods could clean it up a bit and merge some of them please?

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2017, 09:04:17 AM »

These things naturally settle themselves down after a while, and each thread is in a separate section, which I imagine makes merging harder. It will almost certainly end up, in a week or so, with the announcement thread getting the occasional bump, reviews being posted individually and most stuff being posted in the gallery thread.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

kav2001c
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2017, 03:43:15 AM »

I just got my $200 Mystery Grab Bag Obsidian Lite, very Happy.
That's awesome
Reapers are one of the best designs too imo

Owned:
Dark Reaper with Obsidian v3 + Emerald RGBW + Adegan Silver Switch
Dark Initiate LE v3 - Violet

Want:
Manticore or Scorpion? Electrum Wind. Lost Grey.
Diamond

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2017, 01:21:20 AM »

This seems like a really neat thing.

I'll pretty much just be wanting empties now myself, but it seems like a great way to score a bonus saber. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Logan Skywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Keeper of The Balance

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2017, 04:39:14 AM »

Hello all,
I ordered my 200$ mystery box on monday, got shipping notification today(tues), and tracking says it will be delivered tomorrow, I had been saving to actually put a different sound board in my apprentice LE v4 stunt saber and change my LED to a red/green/royal blue tri rebel, but when I saw this I decided to go for it. I have only ever bought US sabers, my apprentice LE v4 in tri CG, and my dark apprentice v4 in blazing red. I purchased an ESD safe soldering iron and some tools as I will at some point convert all my sabers to sound, just because I want to learn how to do it lol, but that is only if I don't loose my head about these mystery boxes and start spending all my money on them haha. I am super exited and can't wait till tomorrow!!!! Cant even sleep, tonight and tomorrow are gonna drag on till its delivered. I will post pics when it gets here, I am hoping for something with FOC, don't really care if it is lite sound, actually I don't have sound at all right now, so I am super excited anyway lololol!!! May the force be with me.

Logan "The Grey" Skywalker

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2017, 11:06:35 AM »

Great to read Logan!

Here's hoping that you score something totally awesome. Smiley

Way to go with getting into upgrades as well.

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

jeditobiah
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

May the force be with you!!

« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2017, 01:58:50 PM »

Sounds great Logan!!! I  hope you get what your wanting in your MYSTERY BOX. That will be my next purchase, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!

Sentinel v4 tri GB, Dominix LE v2  stunt BR, Prophecy v3 tri AB, Consular CG, Menance SE BR, Guardian  GB, Lost Gray SD, Fulcrum CG, Electrum Wind VA, Emperors Hand VA, Flamberge v3 sound BR, Crimson Scorpion tri AS, Mantis CE tri CG ,initiate v4 FO, dark initiate v4 BR.

Logan Skywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Keeper of The Balance

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2017, 07:45:54 PM »

My mystery box arrived, 200$ mystery box. I got an initiate LE v4 with Lite Sound, FoC which I think is silver but kind of comes out really light pinkish white, silver non illuminated av switch, blazing red. I am quite happy with it. I ordered a 36 inch ultra edge heavy grade with it, but did not like that length, I am very particular about the balance of my sabers being as close to the emitter as possible, and even after connecting my 4 inch MHS extension the balance was still about 4 inches up the blade. Not a problem tubing cutters and some glue to regale the film and bam, 32 inch blade with perfect balance, also since the speaker will not fit through the extension( without voiding warranty on electronics and unsoldering them, I just put the extension on the end, its awesome!!!! That 4 inches of empty space creates a nice resonance chamber which makes the already loud obsidian lite board even louder. I may switch the LED at a later time once I am confident that there are no defects in the electronics(as to not void warrant yet), so that I can create an amethyst color with a r/g/rb, Tri rebel and resistoring the red quite a bit and lightly resistoring the blue, and using the green to fire off with the other two for FoC. I will need to understand how the FoC is set up on these boards though, it was one of the biggest things I wanted. I am quite pleased got a 224.99 value for 200 not too shabby. I will probably try my luck with a 75$ mystery box soon. One of the best things about this is the suspense, the excitement, the anticipation(making it great, lol) I felt like a kid on christmas morn, what a great feeling!!! Another thing that is great about this is that they are already boxed, thus there is no real lead time, I ordered monday night and received it today, of course I am just 5 hours north of ultra sabers, in DFW, but still my other sabers took 5 days total each time, not that that is in anyway a problem either, there is literally no where else you can get a saber at affordable cost, and get it so quickly. US rocks!!! Will post pics soon, right now I want to play LOL.

Logan "The Grey" Skywalker

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2017, 09:34:30 PM »

Can always get a Manticore high pommel, Overlord pommel, Shock LE pommel, or Raven plain pommel. Just an idea =] I think a Shock LE pommel would look best to me though to match the rest of the hilt

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: