Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Sabers now Available Online  (Read 122824 times)
Logan Skywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Keeper of The Balance

« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2017, 10:55:28 PM »

Do you mean to offset the weight? That is a good Idea, but I think I actually like the 32 inch blades best, they are closer to the length of a Ninja-To like I have trained with, and the swords I used in Wushu, I will probably stick with 32 inch blades in the future, although I may just get some 24 inch blades for Jar Kai, 32 is a bit long for the Escrima drills I do, but 24 is pretty good, another thought I had was to trim down my two stunt saber blades to about 28 or so, cause when I connect them for a staff it is just a bit too long and I keep hitting the ground when I go into butterfly kicks and b spins.

Logan "The Grey" Skywalker

Darth Dragon
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2017, 11:58:16 PM »

So, the 75$ mystery really could have sound as well?

If I order enough mystery boxes, each has a chance of sound, and it puts me in the running in the raffle?  Cheesy

My 75 dollar mystery box turned out to be a archon v2.1 with a v4 obsidian sound board and in blazing red.  About a 270 dollar value for 75 dollars.  I feel like I won the raffle already!

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2017, 12:39:16 AM »

My 75 dollar mystery box turned out to be a archon v2.1 with a v4 obsidian sound board and in blazing red.  About a 270 dollar value for 75 dollars.  I feel like I won the raffle already!

Errmahgersh, errgzaklee!

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2017, 03:49:30 AM »

Congratulations, DD  Cheesy  Very nice score, indeed^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2017, 01:35:27 AM »

Does anyone know if that ThunderCats hilt it is a possibility in the mystery box. That's the only saber that I can think for sure I'd be disappointed if I got cuz I was never of Thundercats guy

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2017, 02:35:37 AM »

Does anyone know if that ThunderCats hilt it is a possibility in the mystery box. That's the only saber that I can think for sure I'd be disappointed if I got cuz I was never of Thundercats guy

Every hilt is possible. But if you only dislike one hilt out of the entire catalogue I'd say you're pretty safe!

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2017, 02:50:08 AM »

I would be lying if I said that there was only one that I didn't like but that's the only one that I would really really dislike. I love blind grab things even though it's such a Gamble so I'm still trying to decide if I want to do this or go in a few extra bucks for something I know I want and make it in time for the raffle

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

Ditch
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2017, 03:36:56 PM »

Hey everyone.  Smiley  We now have THREE different Mystery Boxes threads located in Announcements, Discussion and Gallery.  Please share photos and videos of your saber(s) in the Saber Gallery section.  Not intended for a more indepth saber review.  More for visual ooh's and aww's.  Thanks for sharing your awesome new sabers !  Cheesy

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35364.0

Thank You, I'll post the next one I just ordered there.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2017, 04:17:01 PM »

Do you mean to offset the weight? That is a good Idea, but I think I actually like the 32 inch blades best, they are closer to the length of a Ninja-To like I have trained with, and the swords I used in Wushu, I will probably stick with 32 inch blades in the future, although I may just get some 24 inch blades for Jar Kai, 32 is a bit long for the Escrima drills I do, but 24 is pretty good, another thought I had was to trim down my two stunt saber blades to about 28 or so, cause when I connect them for a staff it is just a bit too long and I keep hitting the ground when I go into butterfly kicks and b spins.

I agree totally on the 32" blades, especially on stunts.  Though I've noticed that my Aeon V4 is pretty well balanced with a 36" blade, with its electronics and an Archon pommel.  Its my "go to" saber and I just love it.  :-)  I know there are tons of great sabers here but if I had my true wish in a Mystery Box it would be another Aeon (or Dominix) V4 with sound installed...

What can I say?  I'm pretty easy to please!  LOL Though if it turned out to be a Graflex with Diamond card I wouldn't cry....

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Anomander
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2017, 08:41:55 AM »

I love how fast shipping is!  Ordered my Mystery Box ($75) Last Wednesday and I received my package on Friday.  I am very happy with it since now I have gotten 2 sabers in one month.  I ended up getting the Initiate LE V4 with Lite Sound in Guardian Blue color.  It looks great against my Dark War Glaive in Blazing Red Smiley

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2017, 12:25:29 PM »

I love how fast shipping is!  Ordered my Mystery Box ($75) Last Wednesday and I received my package on Friday.  I am very happy with it since now I have gotten 2 sabers in one month.  I ended up getting the Initiate LE V4 with Lite Sound in Guardian Blue color.  It looks great against my Dark War Glaive in Blazing Red Smiley

Congratulations Anomander  Smiley. I love the juxtaposition between your Initiate and War Glaive (apropos sentiments considering the blade colors  Wink).

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2017, 11:45:16 PM »

Are the cross guard sabers possibilities in the Mystery Box?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2017, 02:32:05 AM »

Definitely an interesting contrast between hilts

Anomander
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2017, 09:17:12 AM »

Congratulations Anomander  Smiley. I love the juxtaposition between your Initiate and War Glaive (apropos sentiments considering the blade colors  Wink).

Yes, Red indeed outshines blue Wink

PrincessKnowItAll
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2017, 02:50:21 PM »

Are the cross guard sabers possibilities in the Mystery Box?

The Flamberge and Renegades are definitely available in Mystery Boxes ($75 and $200 boxes)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: