Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Sabers now Available Online  (Read 122816 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2017, 03:20:56 AM »

mrxbiker, I would love to see a pic of that Azure reaper!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

You may not recognize me because of the tartan arm

« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2017, 06:47:50 PM »

Will post tomorrow on what arrives, honestly can not wait lol.

No sign of that postman? I know that mine is a wee bit behind yours so when yours comes it that means mine isn't too far away. In the meantime I'm living vicariously through you!

So chop chop Foilfencer's postie! Unless you're starting in the north and working your way down to Foilfencer. I'd be ok with that.

(In which case sorry not sorry FF!! Wink)

Foilfencer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2017, 02:32:29 PM »

The postman did indeed arrive yesterday with my Mystery Lightsabers.
So this was the 2 X $200 package and it turned out to be a pretty sweet duelling pair. The hilts are a Dark Apprentice LE V4 & a Dark Sentinel LE V4.
Both have Obsidian sound and non-illuminated black switches. The Apprentice has the standard battery set up and it's blade colour is Adegan Silver with Blazing Red flash on clash. The Sentinel came with the rechargeable battery set up and a Fire Orange blade colour.
I'm pretty happy with them daughters not impressed with getting "black dark side hilts" lol.
So I'll attempt to get a Pic up on the Mystery Box Gallery thread, think I've worked out how to do it on my IPad, but could be wrong.

I also got the news my next lot has shipped and should be here on Friday, damn why is this still only Tuesday...

Sensei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2017, 07:29:20 PM »

RESULTS:

Grab Bag = Dark Apprentice LE v4 (picked Blazing Red) w/ windows

Mystery $75 #1 = Dominix v4 w/ black AV, Guardian Blue
#2 = Sentinel v4 w/ wiindows, Blazing Red, Silver AV
#3 = Dark Apprentice V4, black av, Guardian blue

no sound Shocked(

Okinawan Karate School
and
Ninja Coral

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2017, 02:23:03 AM »

May not have gotten sound, Sensei, but you picked up some nice hilts there

Kerplunq
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2017, 08:27:57 PM »

w00t, my package just came in!!!!
I scored a Dark Sentinel LE V4 (No emitter windows) with an Adegen Silver blade and Non illuminated AV switch in black. No sound.  I am pretty pleased with what I got, the color of the blade is the only thing I am meh about.  Wish it came red.  I guess I have to score some color discs to change that though!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Kerplunq/20951911_10159170248865162_1325947862_o.jpg[/img]][/url]

I am Lord Unee, I am neither light nor dark.  The force will guide my hand.

Sabers:
Dominix v4 w/emitter windows in Fire Orange (stunt)
Standard Battle Issue Saber v3 in Violet Amethyst (stunt)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (No emitter windows) in Adegan Silver (stunt) ($75 Mystery Box)

Foilfencer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2017, 02:36:51 PM »

No sign of that postman? I know that mine is a wee bit behind yours so when yours comes it that means mine isn't too far away. In the meantime I'm living vicariously through you!

No sign of your Postman yet c3p-oates?
My second delivery will be here tomorrow, how far North are you?
Hopefully not beyond the wall?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2017, 02:47:51 PM »

w00t, my package just came in!!!!
I scored a Dark Sentinel LE V4 (No emitter windows) with an Adegen Silver blade and Non illuminated AV switch in black. No sound.  I am pretty pleased with what I got, the color of the blade is the only thing I am meh about.  Wish it came red.  I guess I have to score some color discs to change that though!

All you need to do to insert a hosted image is click the button second from the left on the bottom row, and paste the link between the prompts.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2017, 05:21:11 PM »

With so many Apprentices coming out of Mystery Boxes lately, I'm tempted to put one in the cart and see if I get lucky and snag one.  Wink  Of course, there have also been a lot of Aeon V4s and Sentinels, and I already have plenty of Aeons, Dominixes and Sentinels.  So, I'd probably wind up with another and a deep wish that I had just ordered an Apprentice.  Wink

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2017, 10:09:33 PM »

With so many Apprentices coming out of Mystery Boxes lately, I'm tempted to put one in the cart and see if I get lucky and snag one.  Wink  Of course, there have also been a lot of Aeon V4s and Sentinels, and I already have plenty of Aeons, Dominixes and Sentinels.  So, I'd probably wind up with another and a deep wish that I had just ordered an Apprentice.  Wink

The Apprentice is amazing.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

You may not recognize me because of the tartan arm

« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2017, 11:17:25 PM »

No sign of your Postman yet c3p-oates?
My second delivery will be here tomorrow, how far North are you?
Hopefully not beyond the wall?

Darth FedEx arrived yesterday. Got me a surprise Graflex! (see the gallery thread http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35584.msg574609#msg574609). I'm over the moon! I'm sure I'm dreaming.

I'm about to make an embarrassing confession here...I always though Fife was a wee bit further south than that which led to the assumption that we were all automatically a bit north of you. In actual fact I'm now west of you. Sunny Ayrshire to be exact.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2017, 11:32:23 PM »

Got me a surprise Graflex!

Sweet! Grats  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

r1racer
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2017, 08:36:04 PM »

just ordered a 75 dollar and a 200 dollar mystery sabers. cant wait to see what i get

jschiestel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2017, 03:01:26 PM »

My first $75 Mystery Box is on the Fedex truck for delivery.  I just ordered it on Tuesday night and it's already being delivered to Canada today!  My 9 year old son and I are planning on doing an unboxing video when I get home after work (he aspires to be a YouTube star, so it should be fairly entertaining, lol).

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2017, 03:59:36 PM »

I gave in to the temptation (and got a nice tip at work) so I ordered 2 more $75 mystery boxes.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: