Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Sabers now Available Online  (Read 123715 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #240 on: February 06, 2018, 01:50:11 PM »

It's been over a month and nothing. It still says 'Processing; on my order page and I have no no communications from Ultrasabers at all. I'm getting kinda peed off, to be honest.

Hi.  You have made x3 posts.  The first was to acknowledge the Forum Rules and the other two to complain about US. The 1st similar one will be deleted.  You chose to make an order at the busiest time of the year and like many others are having to take your turn at waiting for the saber(s) to arrive.  No amount of discontent is going to make them magically appear.

I have to remind you that this is the Forum and we are not connected to the business side of Ultrasabers.  Can't promise that your parcel will be delivered soon... but it will be worth the waiting period.  Many other saber companies routinely take months to half a year or more for a wait period with minimal to no correspondence.

Personally I'd rather have US time be focused on creating/building the sabers that we get excited and sometimes anxious about receiving... sooner than later.  It doesn't matter how many sabers are in our collection... we all have to practice Jedi patience with every order.  Wink

MTFBWY  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 04:58:53 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

ProDadoune
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 56

May the Force be with you!

« Reply #241 on: February 06, 2018, 02:05:01 PM »

Buy something else to keep your mind busy until your saber arrives 😀 or take a stick and train your spinning skills to be ready.

Smile, life is to short to get pissed at a parcel not arriving (except maybe your new heart for transplant is in the parcel 😉)

OWNED: Graflex CE (Diamond), Dark initiate LE V4 amber (stunt), Chosen One SE blazing red (Obsidian v4 sound)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #242 on: February 06, 2018, 02:09:18 PM »

But something else to keep your mind busy until your saber arrives 😀 or take a stick and train your spinning skills to be ready.

Smile, life is to short to get pissed at a parcel not arriving (except maybe your new heart for transplant is in the parcel 😉)

Hahaha... thanks for an early morning chuckle.  Grin

and here's an appreciation point to start your day.  Cool

Darth_Eclipse
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2018, 06:10:59 AM »

Just Ordered two more

clockworkdelegate
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #244 on: February 18, 2018, 01:39:26 AM »

I ordered a Mystery Box on 2/10/18 and received it on 2/17/18, I was happy that it didn't take too long to process and ship! I picked the 75$ edition and received a Sentinel V4 (Silver) [W] Blazing Red Stunt Saber. I was very happy with what I got from it and didn't mind the "cosmetic imperfections" which in this case were just barely-visible scratches that could easily be normal wear-and-tear. I noticed later that the hilt had a charging port on it, which was awesome for the price I paid. Not sure what I can do with the charging port (the hilt I got came with the standard battery setup) but it's really cool to see how much value comes in these Mystery Boxes. It's really awesome to be able to forfeit being able to choose to instead receive great value, I like the surprise and variety you can get with a Mystery Box. Never change them, please, they're awesome! To anyone nervous about getting a Mystery Box because it seems risky or you don't know what you're going to get, I can assure you you're in good hands and whoever picks these Mystery Box sabers has good taste  Wink

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #245 on: February 18, 2018, 01:57:25 AM »

Hi CWD.  Glad to read that you are liking your MB Sentinel.  Silver and red is a striking combination.  I pretty much like any saber that has a red blade.  Most of my sabers that are not specifically ordered have come with green and blue LED's or blade colors.  The recharge port likely is not connected as your saber uses regular batteries.

Here's your first Forum appreciation point.  Have given you light side but let us know if you prefer the dark side.  Smiley

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #246 on: February 25, 2018, 10:34:16 PM »

Buy something else to keep your mind busy until your saber arrives 😀 or take a stick and train your spinning skills to be ready.

Agreed!

Patience is the key here!

While I waited for my MB Dark Arbiter to arrive, I started watching tutorials on spinning, did some pushups and planks and kept myself occupied with other things.

I was aware of the delays, but with TLJ released, the flood of orders and the raffle from Fall, then Xmas right after, then the crazy weather events that were happening were just things that US had to overcome.

In this era of instant gratification, there are some things in life that are worth waiting for, and my US saber is one of them.

My saber was ordered 12/27/17 and I received it on 1/21/18, so I am not complaining and I loooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee my Dark Arbiter!

The first time you ignite your saber, everything else (the wait, delays, ect) become meaningless.

MTFBWY

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

diablogod
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -27

« Reply #247 on: February 26, 2018, 08:44:18 PM »

US is really catching up so fear not everyone things will get faster. I ordered my 3 mystery box 6 days ago and its already in shipping stage! A few of my  friends I recommended US to, has gotten the same thing already shipping for them!

Plantagenet
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #248 on: March 06, 2018, 06:25:37 PM »

Ordered 2 today. If I get it by the end of the month I will be happy. People complain too much.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #249 on: March 07, 2018, 01:34:40 AM »

We all know how frustrating waiting can be. No one wants to wait, that's just the way it is. But trust me, this will be worth the wait. I had an awesome saber with my first mystery box. It was a dominix LE V4. It has Windows ,Advanced AV switch and a recharge port. It came in Consular green and I cannot be happier. Just be patient and when it arrives you'll forget all about being upset about the wait time. In the meantime, you can plan your next to saber purchase.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #250 on: March 07, 2018, 03:54:54 AM »

Ordered 2 today. If I get it by the end of the month I will be happy. People complain too much.

Very true.  I don't waiting so US can get caught up from TLJ and holidays.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #251 on: March 07, 2018, 07:44:26 PM »

I think mine will be shipping in a few days or so, can't wait to see what I get for a first MB saber =] Praying its something big Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Plantagenet
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #252 on: March 07, 2018, 10:52:51 PM »

Just an update.

Ordered 2 yesterday, got shipping confirmation today. 29 hours later.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #253 on: March 08, 2018, 12:34:36 AM »

Must be somewhat caught up with orders then now

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #254 on: March 08, 2018, 03:14:45 AM »

Mine shipped today too, should be here Friday.  A new unboxing video incoming!!!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: