Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Lightsaber  (Read 3504 times)
StarWarsForce
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -106

Light or Dark Points? You choose!

« on: July 18, 2017, 05:56:22 AM »

Check it out!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35348.0

https://www.ultrasabers.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MysteryBox

Sabers I own (in order of how I got them):
Dominix LE V4--AS--Stunt
Consular--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Manticore CE--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Crimson Reaper--Tri AS--V4 Sound (Free Premium GB)
Dark War Glaive Body/Crimson Reaper Emitter/Crimson Mantis Pommel Mix--BR--Stunt (Free Premium GB)
Dark Prophecy V3--DVA--V4 Sound
Initiate LE V4--CG--Lite Sound (2nd Summer Raffle Win, 4th Prize, 2016)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 09:21:32 AM »

This is going to get a lot of people, hooked me at a con and I'm sure will get me again.

Ryumia
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 02:16:49 PM »

Out of curiosity, what seems to be the 'usual' sabers found in the ones at the conventions? I've seen a few people post about lucky draws, but I'm curious about what the run of the mill luck usually nets you?

Greyish_blue_Jedi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 05:40:20 PM »

<1st post> I'm Soooo Noob!

Super excited about the new option.
Hello Mystery Box and goodbye grab bags for me.

I'm also curious how this works at the conventions.
Do they mail you your order or do they go around the booth and go "eenie meenie" and pick one off the display at random?

Current and on order sabers: Aeon LE V4 saber staff in GB, Dark Initiate V2 in GB, Dark Sentinel V4 (Grab bag) in FO, Aeon LE V2 in SRD + Dominix LE V2 in VA for functional dual wield and funky looking saber staff, and Lost Grey in SRD.

Light side points if you please

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 09:20:40 PM »

Out of curiosity, what seems to be the 'usual' sabers found in the ones at the conventions? I've seen a few people post about lucky draws, but I'm curious about what the run of the mill luck usually nets you?
I got a Dark Sentinel LE V4 with Blazing Red LED, Emitter windows, and a silver AV switch. So for $75 I got a $95 saber.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 09:22:33 PM »

<1st post> I'm Soooo Noob!

Super excited about the new option.
Hello Mystery Box and goodbye grab bags for me.

I'm also curious how this works at the conventions.
Do they mail you your order or do they go around the booth and go "eenie meenie" and pick one off the display at random?
At the conventions they give you a box and if you want you can upgrade the blade before they give you a blade. That is how it works. Everything is already boxed up so they don't know what they are giving you and you don't know what you are getting.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Greyish_blue_Jedi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 09:45:13 PM »

That's cool and a fair way of doing it.
Instant gratification and unboxing suspense

Current and on order sabers: Aeon LE V4 saber staff in GB, Dark Initiate V2 in GB, Dark Sentinel V4 (Grab bag) in FO, Aeon LE V2 in SRD + Dominix LE V2 in VA for functional dual wield and funky looking saber staff, and Lost Grey in SRD.

Light side points if you please

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 10:53:20 PM »

Fantastic! Delighted they're doing this, and just in time for the new raffle, too Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 12:00:56 AM »

This is SO very tempting.... If I wasn't saving for a Manticore I'd jump on this. Maybe save up for both and enter my first raffle at the same time.

Unwyrden
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

Good and Evil are often a matter of perspective

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 12:06:38 AM »

1st post to say my mystery box was just delivered and I got a stunt Arbiter with blazing red LED and a silver AV button. $75 got me a saber worth $164!!! I'm thrilled!

I'm already thinking of possibly adding sound, a covertec wheel, and even picking up the pike extension and 16" blade. Lol I caught the saber bug...bad!

Cheers!

- Unwyrden -

Dark Side points please

Currently Owned:
Stunt Arbiter in Blazing Red with Silver AV Switch - From $75 Mystery Box!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 12:26:08 AM »

1st post to say my mystery box was just delivered and I got a stunt Arbiter with blazing red LED and a silver AV button. $75 got me a saber worth $164!!! I'm thrilled!

I'm already thinking of possibly adding sound, a covertec wheel, and even picking up the pike extension and 16" blade. Lol I caught the saber bug...bad!

Cheers!

- Unwyrden -

Congrats !  We now have THREE different threads about the Mystery Boxes in Announcements, Discussion and Gallery.  Everyone... please post pics and videos of yours in the Saber Gallery section.  Not intended for an indepth review of the saber. Thanks.  Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35364.0

brad81380
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 06:53:01 AM »

I wish these had been announced a week sooner.  Just got my first grab bag(Dominix LE V4 with black av and windowed emitteters in Guardian Blue(random)), and while I am mostly satisfied(GB isn't really my color but easily fixed), if I had known the mystery boxes were coming out I would have waited.  At least I can get one for my second saber, which any dual wielder must have.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: