Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond Help  (Read 3268 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« on: July 18, 2017, 08:24:06 PM »

I just got my first Diamond Controller lightsaber yesturday. I have figured out how to edit and save existing fonts. However, whenever I try to use one of the saberforum soundfonts for a effect, it will read it in the editor but not save it or read it after I try to write it to the board. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 11:53:50 PM »

Well, I figure it out on my own. I had to change the names of my files to something shorter.

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

mrdettorre
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 08:35:32 PM »

I'm having a similar problem saber works great I can save fonts and the saber will run them but when I plug it back in to tweak something it reads that no fonts are saved on the board even though they are. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 11:04:39 PM »

I'm having a similar problem saber works great I can save fonts and the saber will run them but when I plug it back in to tweak something it reads that no fonts are saved on the board even though they are. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That sounds like a board connection problem. It would be in your best interest to contact RSX Engineering or US Customer Support.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

PrincessKnowItAll
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 05:41:30 PM »

If you install anything new or tweak anything, once you disconnect the saber from the Launcher you have to power the saber down and then turn it back on for it to save the files. Weird, I know.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 07:29:54 AM »

So I made a change to my mute font to add emerald green as the FOC color instead of just an on off blue flicker.   It did it but now my stab, spin, and force effects are all not the colors I had/want.  When I test the effects with the saber plugged in, the effect is correct, for instance stab is red, spin is violet, force is yellow.  I then save and write to the board (both each effect individually and the font as a whole), but when I disconnect and try it out, none of the stab, spin, or force effects are the colors I chose, they all are some shade of white pink as if the board is just turning on all the LEDs when I trigger the effects.  I have now tried to completely erase the font and reload it but the same thing happens.  Everything is fine when I test the effect, but then I disconnect, close the launcher, even turn my saber on and off like Princess suggests and it still does not save the effects. Anybody else encounter this or provide a suggestion of how to correct?

My next thought tomorrow is to recreate the font from scratch since it is just color effects but seriously why is the test working, I mean it is saying it is loading the font that is on the saber and vice versa writing the font to the board, but then the saber itself is not reacting like it does during the test when I trigger the effects?

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 09:58:53 AM »

So I made a change to my mute font to add emerald green as the FOC color instead of just an on off blue flicker.   It did it but now my stab, spin, and force effects are all not the colors I had/want.  When I test the effects with the saber plugged in, the effect is correct, for instance stab is red, spin is violet, force is yellow.  I then save and write to the board (both each effect individually and the font as a whole), but when I disconnect and try it out, none of the stab, spin, or force effects are the colors I chose, they all are some shade of white pink as if the board is just turning on all the LEDs when I trigger the effects.  I have now tried to completely erase the font and reload it but the same thing happens.  Everything is fine when I test the effect, but then I disconnect, close the launcher, even turn my saber on and off like Princess suggests and it still does not save the effects. Anybody else encounter this or provide a suggestion of how to correct?

My next thought tomorrow is to recreate the font from scratch since it is just color effects but seriously why is the test working, I mean it is saying it is loading the font that is on the saber and vice versa writing the font to the board, but then the saber itself is not reacting like it does during the test when I trigger the effects?

I really wish I could help you right now. But being honest, I never tried switching the swings, stabs  and forces any other color than what the current main blade color was.

I may try some experimenting today to see if it happens to me.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: