Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 381924 times)
TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #1080 on: March 25, 2018, 07:53:40 PM »

I can't see any of the saber photos by Blackbeard. All they show is a Photo Bucket image that 3rd party hosting is temporarily turned off. Per previous comments it looks like several people could see it when he posted it but now it is disabled? I see this all over the forum and its irritating   Angry ..... I want to see the sabers!   Undecided

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1081 on: March 25, 2018, 09:08:54 PM »

Sadly, it's coming from Photobucket's end.
Only thing we can recommend is using a different pic host

CurtCole
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1082 on: March 26, 2018, 10:51:20 PM »

Got my first $200 Mystery Box!
Apprentice LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound, with emmiter windows. I am pretty thrilled with this. I would not have ordered this combination ever, and I’m a fool for thinking that. Such a beautiful look. It’s in Consular green, which for some reason looks really Sunrider’s Destiny in this room.

CurtCole
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1083 on: March 26, 2018, 10:52:39 PM »

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1084 on: March 26, 2018, 11:02:57 PM »

Sweet score. Apprentice hilts are awesome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lbacha
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #1085 on: March 26, 2018, 11:20:07 PM »

Well I went for the big mystery box and while I didn't score big I'm very happy.

I got a Aeon v4 with lite sounds, FOC and a silver av switch. The blade is guardian blue with silver foc.

This is actually the perfect match to my first mystery box which was a aeon le v4 with a silver AV switch and consoler green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #1086 on: March 27, 2018, 02:30:11 AM »

Definitely liking this one.
Of course, I have a stunt version of this on the rack right now, so I may be a little biased

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1087 on: March 29, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »

So are MB's warranted as well or just whole new sabers? Would like to send in my Dark Sentinel for a covertech wheel install at least because you know.. I like to wear my sabers a lot so Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1088 on: March 29, 2018, 05:15:37 PM »

So are MB's warranted as well or just whole new sabers? Would like to send in my Dark Sentinel for a covertech wheel install at least because you know.. I like to wear my sabers a lot so Tongue

Pretty sure the MBs are covered by the same warranty as everything else.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

KageIkon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1089 on: April 06, 2018, 04:13:29 PM »

I know this is the Mystery Box thread, but I took a picture with the mystery saber and my first one (I only have two now, just saying, wanting more)....Anywho...First saber was the Dark Initiate v2 in Blazing Red. Mystery Box saber is the Dark Initiate V4 w/windows, standard ultragrade (which I swapped over to the initiate), and black non illuminated AV switch in Guardian Blue (I think it's guardian blue, could be wrong)....

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #1090 on: April 06, 2018, 09:31:35 PM »

The Apprentice is an awesome looking saber! Nice MB!
Well I went for the big mystery box and while I didn't score big I'm very happy.

I got a Aeon v4 with lite sounds, FOC and a silver av switch. The blade is guardian blue with silver foc.

This is actually the perfect match to my first mystery box which was a aeon le v4 with a silver AV switch and consoler green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the guardian Blue on the Aeon! Looks great!
I know this is the Mystery Box thread, but I took a picture with the mystery saber and my first one (I only have two now, just saying, wanting more)....Anywho...First saber was the Dark Initiate v2 in Blazing Red. Mystery Box saber is the Dark Initiate V4 w/windows, standard ultragrade (which I swapped over to the initiate), and black non illuminated AV switch in Guardian Blue (I think it's guardian blue, could be wrong)....

Thats a nice pair of sabers! I bought my daughter a Dark Initiate V2 for May the 4th last year and she has had a lot of fun with it. As for the Dark Initiate V4, I like the Guardian Blue on the Dark Initiates. It has almost as nice a contrast as the Consular Green does with a black hilt. (In my opinion of course)

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1091 on: April 08, 2018, 03:07:15 AM »

not sure this will work here.....

https://www.facebook.com/LeahTulip/videos/1837295396291101/

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #1092 on: April 08, 2018, 03:15:28 AM »

Afraid the link doesn't work, even when logged into FB

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1093 on: April 08, 2018, 03:18:37 AM »

Afraid the link doesn't work, even when logged into FB

ok, just got a pic

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #1094 on: April 08, 2018, 03:21:49 AM »

Very nice

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: