Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 379620 times)
Darth_Bane
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2017, 11:05:55 PM »

Wow! That is a beautiful saber! Congratulations on getting a Emerald Driver Graflex SE. I am definitely leaning towards the $200 Mystery Box. So far I have seen the Reaper and now the Graflex.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2017, 11:11:23 PM »

For my 200$ mystery box I was totally blown away. I could of never seen myself getting something this wonderful.

I received a Graflex SE with the Emerald Driver!!!!! and rechargeable battery.

That's a fantastic surprise !  But to be clear... it came with an emerald driver with how many channels ?  Did you also get an Obsidian soundboard and if so which one specifically ?  Thanks in advance for your reply.  Smiley

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2017, 11:30:58 PM »

Nice! Awesome score you bagged there - that Graflex on its own a $200 'sabre, never mind with anything extra added in Shocked

A jackpot result on the first entry in the thread - you've set a high standard, TR-77477!

EDIT: Also, I'm curious, did they show up in a single standard long US box, or do they ship out in the boxes shown in Deep's video? (This is the sort of thing I wonder about on days that I spend 6 hours on the motorway...)

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2017, 11:59:11 PM »

seen an Arbiter with sound and emerald driver mentioned as well. 3 prime sabers

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Unwyrden
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

Good and Evil are often a matter of perspective

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2017, 01:40:14 AM »

my mystery box was just delivered and I got a stunt Arbiter with blazing red LED and a silver AV button. $75 got me a saber worth $164!!! I'm thrilled!

How do I add pictures here?

LOL so drag and drop works but it's ENORMOUS. ...forgive my ottoman backdrop.

Dark Side points please

Currently Owned:
Stunt Arbiter in Blazing Red with Silver AV Switch - From $75 Mystery Box!

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2017, 01:42:21 AM »

It came with sound V.4. I think it has two channels it fluctuates between blue and green. It also has flash on clash.  It came in a regular FedEx box but each individual saber was wrapped in brown paper so you did not know what you had until you opened it.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Dano
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light side points please!

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2017, 02:14:02 AM »

Dear Lord that Graflex sounds magnificent! Super happy for you TR-77477! Congratulations!!!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2017, 03:54:04 AM »

Those are some awesome sabers and absolute steals at those prices, way to go TR-77477!  Grin

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2017, 05:03:15 AM »

So little shared thus far and yet so much shock and awe!

TR-77477 ... congrats!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lorelai
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Light side points, please!

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2017, 07:50:28 AM »

So I just got back from a convention and had to make an account to share my mystery box joy!

I chose the $75 box with heavy blade upgrade and received a Sentinel V4 in Consular Green, no windows, with Lite sound and a silver AV switch! Pics to come once I've found a good place to upload them.

Overall, I'm completely happy with my first Ultrasaber, and it's given me plenty of ideas for when I can get myself a completely customized one!

TR-77477
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2017, 12:49:41 PM »

I looked on the site at all the options for a Emerald with sound and this is what I believe is the build of mine. It has a blue transition to green color with silver flash. 8 channels of sound and rechargeable batteries. I need to find out what all I can do with this Majestic saber. I never even thought I would be able to have a Emerald equipped saber. I was trying to figure out how I would get basic sound.

Choose the color of your blade!
Guardian Blue for Emerald

Emerald Driver Configuration
4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED

Flash on Clash
Flash Silver for Emerald

Pulse Mode
Pulse to Adegan Silver

Battery Configuration
Li-Ion Setup (Batteries Included *ONLY*) [Subtract -$5.00]

Recharge Port
No Recharge Port

Blade Length
36" Standard Size

Blade Option
UltraEdge Midgrade

Sound
Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4] [Add $10.00]

Switch Type
Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch

Front Button Color
Gold [Add $2.00]

Rear Button Color
Gold [Add $2.00]

Blade Set Screw Type
Socket

Choose Blade Tip Type
Round Tip

Blade Retention Screw Wrench
Sure! [Add $1.00]

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB

Gifted

Dano
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light side points please!

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2017, 01:08:05 PM »

So I just got back from a convention and had to make an account to share my mystery box joy!

I chose the $75 box with heavy blade upgrade and received a Sentinel V4 in Consular Green, no windows, with Lite sound and a silver AV switch! Pics to come once I've found a good place to upload them.

Overall, I'm completely happy with my first Ultrasaber, and it's given me plenty of ideas for when I can get myself a completely customized one!

Congrats on your first saber!! I got a sentinel V4 a while back in a grab bag, and although I can't say I would've thought to purchase that hilt for myself outright, I'm so glad I got it! It's a ridiculously comfortable saber! It will serve you well! Great to hear from you!

TR-77477
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2017, 01:15:04 PM »

Congrats on your first UltraSaber, You have taken your first step into a great new world. (point to you)

Make-A-Wish Donations

Gifted

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2017, 01:44:11 PM »

That's a great score, especially the Lite sound.  I'm looking forward to seeing that beauty.  Smiley

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2017, 05:54:09 PM »

Wow, so far everyone is getting great mystery box sabers!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: