Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 381843 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #300 on: August 19, 2017, 02:46:30 PM »

If I got say a Blazing Red Lost Gray 'd be stoked for sure Tongue With sound of any kind even. That'd be a sweet one for sure If I ever got that lucky. If Lite though its going back right away for a V3 install at least or V4 if I can manage that. I got an extra Heavy Grade blade from an older saber so I'll probably just swap blades out from time to time, going with Ultra Edge Mid Grade stock so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

FOXmalcolm
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #301 on: August 22, 2017, 07:25:14 AM »

G'day everyone, long time buyer, first time poster.
I ordered two $75 mystery boxes a fortnight ago.

I got one Blazing Red Initiate LEv4
(standard battery setup and AV switch $85.99)

The other was a Fire Orange Sentinel v4
(standard battery setup and AV switch $85.99)

So both stunt sabers but very happy with them nonetheless.

Thats them on the left . . the others are my Sentinel v3, starkiller/ish custom, Dominx v4 and kyberlight

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #302 on: August 22, 2017, 07:42:08 AM »

the Initiate I like with the windowed emitter.....probably shouldn't mention the "other guys" by name.....this is an ultrasaber forum.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

FOXmalcolm
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #303 on: August 22, 2017, 09:21:52 AM »

probably shouldn't mention the "other guys" by name.....this is an ultrasaber forum.
Noted but in all honesty I don't think Ultrasabers has anything to worry about, especially in terms of competition.
Those two non-US sabers are only 2 of 5 [non-US I obought] that are still functioning, the others all broke within a year [3 months for one].
Yet my Ultras are still here, still functioning and just as good as ever.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #304 on: August 23, 2017, 06:31:36 PM »

Here is an updated version of the Bellicose that I received in the $200 M-box.  Well it was a toss up as to which saber belonged to each box.  After talking to that Scottish rogue c3p-oates... I remembered a certain pommel that was part of a higher end grab bag promotion that was on a saber that our greatly missed buddy JediXIX received.  I commented on how much I liked it and my dear pal sent it to me from Aussieland.  On it's own it's kind of a big and heavier pommel... but paired with the right saber... hmm.

c3p... this one may remind you of your arm lol.  Wink Tongue

Neck part of a Guardian pommel and a thick 0-ring to fill in the gap between neck and that Tartan clan pommel.  Cheesy

Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Peace Is A Lie!

« Reply #305 on: August 23, 2017, 06:33:43 PM »

Big Thumbs Up! That looks awesome!

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Dark Shock - TRI BR/GB/CG
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #306 on: August 23, 2017, 06:34:44 PM »

Noted but in all honesty I don't think Ultrasabers has anything to worry about, especially in terms of competition.
Those two non-US sabers are only 2 of 5 [non-US I obought] that are still functioning, the others all broke within a year [3 months for one].
Yet my Ultras are still here, still functioning and just as good as ever.

Nice collection of sabers.  However bigBear is correct and on this Ultrasabers Forum we must follow their Rules.  Smiley

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #307 on: August 23, 2017, 06:41:36 PM »

Big Thumbs Up! That looks awesome!

Thanks.  Have never seen that pommel again and I have had it for a few years.  Have no idea what US intentions were/are for this beauty.  Think it might have found a permanent home... at least for now.  Smiley

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #308 on: August 23, 2017, 06:45:30 PM »

Here is an updated version of the Bellicose that I received in the $200 M-box.  Well it was a toss up as to which saber belonged to each box.  After talking to that Scottish rogue c3p-oates... I remembered a certain pommel that was part of a higher end grab bag promotion that was on a saber that our greatly missed buddy JediXIX received.  I commented on how much I liked it and my dear pal sent it to me from Aussieland.  On it's own it's kind of a big and heavier pommel... but paired with the right saber... hmm.

c3p... this one may remind you of your arm lol.  Wink Tongue

Neck part of a Guardian pommel and a heavy 0 - ring to fill in the gap between neck and that Tartan clan pommel.  Cheesy

Wow, that looks really cool! They should re-introduce that pommel!
What's happened to Jed? I noticed him being absent, but I didn't get why...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #309 on: August 23, 2017, 06:56:26 PM »

Wow, that looks really cool! They should re-introduce that pommel!
What's happened to Jed? I noticed him being absent, but I didn't get why...

As far as I know he's doing well and is just very busy with family, work related projects and trying to fit in some rest and relaxation times.  His lack of presence is really noticeable and I hope he returns to his saber family soon.  Smiley

That pommel in itself is big.  Needs a heftier or wider saber to be a good match.  Almost feels heavier than the Belli with the blade attached.  But I am happy to have this likely unique prototype ?!  Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #310 on: August 23, 2017, 07:05:23 PM »

How does one acquire one of those remarkable pommels?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #311 on: August 23, 2017, 07:13:41 PM »

When you find out let the rest of us know lol.  Tongue

Since this pommel is a bit of a " mystery " here is the top part.  I have put in a black foam insert to block most of the vents to decrease the sound in the apartment.  With the Guardian neck there is a really cool sort of circular resonance sound chamber.  Don't know how I scratched the pommel but an easy fix.  I'm liking my sabers not so pristine lately.  Smiley

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #312 on: August 23, 2017, 07:14:15 PM »

I hope so, too Smiley

Yeah, it looks quite heavy. Balance must be odd on that Bel, it's a rather light saber (watch that pun Grin)...
And you can really be proud of it, getting a prototype is always something special Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #313 on: August 23, 2017, 07:15:48 PM »

When you find out let the rest of us know lol.  Tongue
I thought that was your Belli.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #314 on: August 23, 2017, 07:36:09 PM »

I hope so, too Smiley

Yeah, it looks quite heavy. Balance must be odd on that Bel, it's a rather light saber (watch that pun Grin)...
And you can really be proud of it, getting a prototype is always something special Wink

I always tend to like my sabers bottom heavy or with ballast.  If they ever made this pommel available I would get a few and color in the lines with a metallic enamel paint.

I thought that was your Belli.

Yup.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: