Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 381902 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #450 on: September 14, 2017, 12:40:59 AM »

Second push of activation switch yields a odd clash/clash-ish? sound that keeps going till you push again.

That's the lockup sound.  It's designed to sound like when they have sabers crossed.  It sounds like you don't have Flash on Clash, but that's still a score for $75.

goldraven12
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 12

Light Side Points Requested!

« Reply #451 on: September 14, 2017, 01:43:59 AM »

Yeah, apparently.  Oh well!
Deleted mine, too. It's too bad, really, but say la vie, right? I honestly hadn't even figured anything out! I'm too terrible with numbers!  Tongue

I think I'm going to order my MB soon here. Just got some money coming in, and the stuff I'm seeing here is too sweet. It's been so long since I've gotten a new saber, it's about time I treat myself. And I haven't seen any V3 Initiates, which are all I have, so I should get something new.

"The Jedi fell because they mistook love for obsession, passion for hatred, and concern for fear. We cannot continue to deny how we feel, or we will fall like them."
( ((( o (( (  Initiate V3 LE
( ((( o (( ( Stunt Initiate V3 LE

nihilus2411
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #452 on: September 14, 2017, 06:13:35 PM »

Hey everybody !
I ordered 5 mystery boxes (75$)... and I got 5 stunt sabers with standard setup. It is the game xD.
I got a dominix v4 BR, a dark sentinel v4 BR, a dark initiate v4 LE FO, a dark apprentice LE v4 FO, an initiate v4 LE FO, all will av switch.
I was not very lucky (I don't really like dark hilts) but they are not so bad anyway Smiley.

Why this post ? For the statistics, essentially x). Do you want pictures of them ?

Have a nice day Cheesy

My current arsenal :
Shock Diamond RGBW
Bane emerald RGBW
Lost Gray AS
Initiate v2 AS
Phantasm v2 LE AS
Phantasm v2 RGB
Mantis BR
Liberator BR
Reaper BR
Dominix v4 BR
Dark Sentinel v4 BR
Dominix v2 BR
Sentinel v4 LE FO
Dark apprentice LE v4 FO
Dark initiate LE v4 FO
Initiate LE v4 FO
Catalyst PO
Shock LE SY
Aeon v4 CG
Dominix v3 SRD
Aeon v4 LE SRD
Prophecy AB
Liberator AB
Sentinel v4 GB
Bellicose DVA
Manticore DVA
Standard issue VA
Fulcrum VA

Waiting for :
Grand Master AS
Fallen AS
Phantasm V4 w sound AS
Sentinel V5 AS
Aeon v4 LE BVA
Aeon v3 SY
Aeon v3 LE

goldraven12
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 12

Light Side Points Requested!

« Reply #453 on: September 14, 2017, 11:09:06 PM »

Hey everybody !
I ordered 5 mystery boxes (75$)... and I got 5 stunt sabers with standard setup. It is the game xD.
I got a dominix v4 BR, a dark sentinel v4 BR, a dark initiate v4 LE FO, a dark apprentice LE v4 FO, an initiate v4 LE FO, all will av switch.
I was not very lucky (I don't really like dark hilts) but they are not so bad anyway Smiley.

Why this post ? For the statistics, essentially x). Do you want pictures of them ?

Have a nice day Cheesy
Wow, FIVE? Rough luck, dude. Sorry. But I appreciate you sharing! And hey, after a rough patch like that, you're bound to get something absolutely SICK next time you try!

"The Jedi fell because they mistook love for obsession, passion for hatred, and concern for fear. We cannot continue to deny how we feel, or we will fall like them."
( ((( o (( (  Initiate V3 LE
( ((( o (( ( Stunt Initiate V3 LE

OAK1971
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

Say When

« Reply #454 on: September 14, 2017, 11:32:35 PM »

That's the lockup sound.  It's designed to sound like when they have sabers crossed.  It sounds like you don't have Flash on Clash, but that's still a score for $75.

Thanks! I got a really short blade so I don't knock stuff over. Can always swap it out. One thing I do not like is the switch.

All is as the Force wills it. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #455 on: September 15, 2017, 07:43:34 AM »

Got a $75 box with some other bits and pieces I was ordering and got one of my favorite hilts!

Stunt Apprentice LE - no windows - blazing red - silver AV - standard batteries - with a (requested) 32" HGUE blade

I now have an evil version of my guardian blue Apprentice LE!  Grin

$91 worth of saber for only $75? And the nicest looking V4 in the entire catalogue? Please and thank you, Ultra Sabers!

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #456 on: September 15, 2017, 02:04:00 PM »

Got a $75 box with some other bits and pieces I was ordering and got one of my favorite hilts!

Stunt Apprentice LE - no windows - blazing red - silver AV - standard batteries - with a (requested) 32" HGUE blade

$91 worth of saber for only $75? And the nicest looking V4 in the entire catalogue? Please and thank you, Ultra Sabers!

DUDE, that looks so sick.  I want one!  Cheesy

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #457 on: September 15, 2017, 02:42:46 PM »

I got 2, in VA...did I mention they're currently in the hands of a flagger? (for the con) so, you ever want to learn how to look impressive with a staff....go talk to a marching band. lol

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #458 on: September 15, 2017, 04:00:07 PM »

I got 2, in VA...did I mention they're currently in the hands of a flagger? (for the con) so, you ever want to learn how to look impressive with a staff....go talk to a marching band. lol

Dude, VA would be awesome with that color scheme, as we all know.  Grin

ALAKAI
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #459 on: September 15, 2017, 06:56:13 PM »

I got mine in. I posted my unboxing here

https://youtu.be/nwhK8qAXKIY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #460 on: September 15, 2017, 08:06:21 PM »

My daughter has the same saber, but in SRD and with a Renegade SE Small pommel.  Very nice saber! 

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #461 on: September 15, 2017, 08:55:58 PM »

My daughter has the same saber, but in SRD and with a Renegade SE Small pommel.  Very nice saber! 
Oh nice Karm^^  I was thinking of getting my Dark Sentinel v4 w/ that pommel; how does it look in relation to the hilt?

Awesome Isola^^  I really like the Apprentice/Sentinel hilts; very clean lines IMO  Smiley 
And I agree: US is giving us DAMN good value w/ the Mystery Boxes  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #462 on: September 15, 2017, 11:30:53 PM »

Hey everybody !

Have a nice day Cheesy

Well at least all of your dark hilts came with dark side colors ( BR and FO ) and not Jedi colors ( GB and CG).  Smiley
  I am not a fan of Dark hilts with Jedi colors, but that's just my personal preference.
 Plus, they would make nice saber staffs.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #463 on: September 16, 2017, 01:41:08 AM »

not sure about that Mav, one of the guys has the dark war glaive in CG, looks impressive to me.
my dark SI is AB and looks great. but, like you said...matter of opinion and taste.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #464 on: September 16, 2017, 11:19:11 AM »

not sure about that Mav, one of the guys has the dark war glaive in CG, looks impressive to me.
my dark SI is AB and looks great. but, like you said...matter of opinion and taste.

I have to agree with you. I have two Dark Prophecies - one in GB and the other in CG, and they look pretty damn good.

Also, this thread is 31 pages now and I still haven't ordered one Mystery Box.  Sad Tongue

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: