Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 379623 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #465 on: September 16, 2017, 04:35:24 PM »

Also, this thread is 31 pages now and I still haven't ordered one Mystery Box.  Sad Tongue
Mike, let me just say that you're missing out  Wink. Ordered one and got a Sentinel LE v4 w/ activation switch, emitter windows, emerald green stunt 36" saber.  I have to say that the Sentinel hilt is one of my favorites so I feel extremely lucky  Cheesy.  And all for a bargain $75  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #466 on: September 16, 2017, 06:20:18 PM »

Mike, let me just say that you're missing out  Wink.

From what I can see, I have to agree with you.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #467 on: September 16, 2017, 09:58:53 PM »

So did US's decide to keep the Mystery Boxes around then? I did hear once I think they were going away awhile back x.x I hope not. I want at least one just once to see if I'd score big Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #468 on: September 17, 2017, 02:17:24 AM »

It may well be that they're using a set amount of stock, and that hasn't sold out yet

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #469 on: September 17, 2017, 07:04:52 AM »

I asked the customer service about a week ago and they said there weren't any plans to stop with the mysterybox anytime soon. Didn't sound like they'd go out of stock.

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #470 on: September 17, 2017, 09:02:11 PM »

That's good to know.  I noticed I haven't gotten any more promotional emails from US saying to buy the MB's before they run out.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

GreyRouge
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #471 on: September 22, 2017, 03:44:26 PM »

I got a Dark Apprentice V4  with windows and an AV switch in FO. Nice looking saber but the orange is hard to tell in the daylight/a lit room.
Thinking of getting a second mystery box this week.

Sabers owned: Windowed Dark Apprentice V4 BR Stunt, Dark Initiate V4 AB Lite Sound, Azure Reaper SRD AB FoC V4 Sound
Saber Wishlist: Bellicose SY, Archon V2.1 CG, Malice BR, Emperor's Hand VA, Guardian GB, Renegade LE SY.

GreyRouge
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #472 on: September 22, 2017, 06:32:31 PM »

I got a Dark Apprentice V4  with windows and an AV switch in FO. Nice looking saber but the orange is hard to tell in the daylight/a lit room.
It's actually hard to tell if it is FO or BR. It appears more orangey at the hilt.

Sabers owned: Windowed Dark Apprentice V4 BR Stunt, Dark Initiate V4 AB Lite Sound, Azure Reaper SRD AB FoC V4 Sound
Saber Wishlist: Bellicose SY, Archon V2.1 CG, Malice BR, Emperor's Hand VA, Guardian GB, Renegade LE SY.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #473 on: September 22, 2017, 09:18:06 PM »

It's actually hard to tell if it is FO or BR. It appears more orangey at the hilt.

Nice grab. It sounds like you might've gotten PO rather than FO, or maybe it is BR. You can usually tell in pictures really easily.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

GreyRouge
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #474 on: September 22, 2017, 11:41:30 PM »

Nice grab. It sounds like you might've gotten PO rather than FO, or maybe it is BR. You can usually tell in pictures really easily.

Can you tell me what color this is?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #475 on: September 22, 2017, 11:52:06 PM »

Can you tell me what color this is?

Looks BR to me

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

GreyRouge
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #476 on: September 22, 2017, 11:59:22 PM »

Looks BR to me

Posted another shot.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #477 on: September 23, 2017, 12:56:29 AM »

It still looks like Blazing Red.  The spill off has too much of a red tint to be Fire Orange.  Fire Orange is more of a pumpkin orange, whereas Blazing Red is a slightly orange tinted red.  I know, I've gotten sabers with both.  Wink

GreyRouge
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #478 on: September 23, 2017, 02:35:02 AM »

When I'm recording video the blade appears to be a darker orange but not the yellow of fire orange.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #479 on: September 23, 2017, 03:29:32 AM »

Looks like it might be a red shifted pyrestone orange.  Here's how I can usually tell in person: take the blade off and shine it like a flash light onto a white wall, like 4-6 inches away from the wall so pretty close.  If it is pyrestone orange, you should see a clearly orange ring around the bright red center or vice versa.  If it is just red, it will look like just a dimmer red ring around a brighter red circle in the middle.  If you don't see two different colors when you do this, and I don't mean bright red center and dimmer red outer ring, I mean a distinct orange ring and a clearly red center, then you probably just got blazing red.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: