Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 381679 times)
thespiccoli
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #900 on: January 16, 2018, 06:45:00 AM »

I received my mystery boxes today!

First pull was a Dark Apprentice V4, black AV switch.  Consular green!

Second was a Dark Liberator V3, black AV switch.  Adegan silver!

Slightly disappointed that neither had sound...so I put in another order for two more mystery boxes  Roll Eyes

On a side note...I ordered two circle blade plugs for these, and neither seem to fit in the hilt all the way...I was under the impression that they would be flush with the end.  Am I just dumb and doing it wrong?

Take the professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #901 on: January 16, 2018, 07:20:08 AM »

nope, the V3's don't hold the blade plug flush. but you're new so it's news to you.
it should fit in the apprentice just fine.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

thespiccoli
Force Sensitive

« Reply #902 on: January 16, 2018, 10:00:01 AM »

nope, the V3's don't hold the blade plug flush. but you're new so it's news to you.
it should fit in the apprentice just fine.

Good to know!  Thanks!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #903 on: January 16, 2018, 02:15:57 PM »

On a side note...I ordered two circle blade plugs for these, and neither seem to fit in the hilt all the way...I was under the impression that they would be flush with the end.  Am I just dumb and doing it wrong?
There are 2 ways around this.

1) tighten the blade screw into the plug while you hold it flush with the emitter. Yes the MLS might rattle a bit.

2) buy a length of HG blade stock, and pop out the metal in you plugs, to make custom length plugs.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #904 on: January 16, 2018, 02:50:42 PM »

right, just the SI and prophecy models are tricky with a slanted emitter. so would be a real custom plug.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #905 on: January 16, 2018, 03:40:29 PM »

There are 2 ways around this.

1) tighten the blade screw into the plug while you hold it flush with the emitter. Yes the MLS might rattle a bit.

2) buy a length of HG blade stock, and pop out the metal in you plugs, to make custom length plugs.

Easier to cut the blade plug to size than pop it out... popping it out doesn't work well. Even better yet, design your own!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #906 on: January 16, 2018, 03:57:47 PM »

right, just the SI and prophecy models are tricky with a slanted emitter. so would be a real custom plug.
Yes to the SI, ut my plug fits perfectly in my Proph.

Easier to cut the blade plug to size than pop it out... popping it out doesn't work well. Even better yet, design your own!
So if you have a 2.5" deep blade socket and a 2" plug.......

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #907 on: January 16, 2018, 04:12:20 PM »

Yes to the SI, ut my plug fits perfectly in my Proph.
So if you have a 2.5" deep blade socket and a 2" plug.......
His current issue is the plug being too long, easier to cut the plug. Yeah, if you need longer you are gonna have to do a bit more work. This is why I just use epoxy...

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #908 on: January 16, 2018, 06:06:22 PM »

Weird. I have a Dominix V3 and a circle plug and I use that all the time when I wear that saber Tongue Unless led set up is different as well?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #909 on: January 16, 2018, 06:18:23 PM »

His current issue is the plug being too long, easier to cut the plug. Yeah, if you need longer you are gonna have to do a bit more work. This is why I just use epoxy...
Odd. My usual difficulty comes in them being too short. The only time I've ever had "too long" was on dad's DSI.

Sig by For Tyeth

thespiccoli
Force Sensitive

« Reply #910 on: January 17, 2018, 07:00:25 AM »

Yep!  This is the issue...I'm going to end up just sawing 1/4 inch off the bottom.

Snipah
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #911 on: January 17, 2018, 08:53:53 AM »

200.00 Mystery Box ordered  Grin Will post pics when it arrives

Armoury:
Dark Initiate v4 - Tri Blazing Red
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst

Force FX - Luke Skywalker
Force FX - Darth Vader

Mimiaga
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #912 on: January 17, 2018, 02:23:07 PM »

$75 box. I have it set to pulse orange to yellow ever half second, gives it a kind of unstable look. The app doesn't seem to detect the obsidian board though, any ideas on that? There's only one font so I think its a v3 board, does that need a different program?

hjzs2k
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #913 on: January 17, 2018, 03:07:30 PM »

Looking at all these makes me even more anxious. Nice pulls. I ordered on new years eve for the first set of 2 boxes and it still says processing. I'm just hoping for for a surprise package at my door now Smiley

Schneefuchs
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #914 on: January 17, 2018, 03:30:04 PM »

Very nice, congrats!

I got my christmas order yesterday, two Menace SE with premium sound and due to the high price two bonus sabers! (thanks Ultrasabers for this christmas special!)

First random saber was the initiate. Turned out to be a Dark Apprentice V4, stunt saber, consular green colour. In fact my girlfriend liked this one the most, i ordered several blades to go with so i can exchange the 24"blade for a longer one.

The second random one was the mystery box saber, and it turned out to be an Aeon V4, stunt saber too, guardian blue colour. I was surprised by how long the whole saber was after i attached a 36" blade, but this might just be because i ordered my Menace sabers with 32" so they look a lot shorter in comparision.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: