Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382343 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #570 on: October 17, 2017, 04:08:16 PM »

Nice. That Catalyst wins it all Tongue Now you have a custom one and one if you probably don't care to do anything to, I say leave it as is. Would make a great saber to bring to The Last Jedi with unless you plan going as a Sith like me Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #571 on: October 17, 2017, 04:44:02 PM »

Oh yes, that blue Catalyst is very nice.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 603

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #572 on: October 17, 2017, 10:27:08 PM »

Thanks, heres a pic!

WOW !!!  Shocked : Nice score on your mystery boxes , and all in the right colors to!!! That Catalyst looks SWEEEET!!  Shocked

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel;
Ordered: Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #573 on: October 18, 2017, 02:34:18 AM »

Thanks, heres a pic!

Nice little group of hilts there

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #574 on: October 18, 2017, 03:40:33 PM »

So I've been thinking about going as a Sith or Jedi for Halloween for a couple of years now and decided this was the year so I started researching Lightsabers and came across the Mystery Box. My daughter didn't know what she wanted to be so I said how about we get two of these and see what we get? For ONCE she like my idea  Roll Eyes
We were so excited when we opened our $75.00 Mystery boxes that I started shaking when I saw "The white label of awesomeness"  Cheesy
We were like, Sith or Jedi, let the Sabers decide!
We received a Dominix LE V4 in Chancellor Green (my daughters) and (drum roll please  Grin ) a Sentinel LE V4 also in Chancellor Green with Obsidian sound and rechargeable batteries! Whoooo Hoooo! Thank you Ultra Sabers for the best Halloween ever!
She really wanted Red and I wanted Violet (but no complaints about these) so when the warranty runs out I will most likely order new LED's and swap them out. Now the costumes!

I loved these so much I just ordered a Mystery Box for by best friend since High School for Christmas!

My nephew and my daughter.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #575 on: October 18, 2017, 03:50:27 PM »

So I've been thinking about going as a Sith or Jedi for Halloween for a couple of years now and decided this was the year so I started researching Lightsabers and came across the Mystery Box. My daughter didn't know what she wanted to be so I said how about we get two of these and see what we get? For ONCE she like my idea  Roll Eyes
We were so excited when we opened our $75.00 Mystery boxes that I started shaking when I saw "The white label of awesomeness"  Cheesy
We received a Dominix LE V4 in Chancellor Green (my daughters) and (drum roll please  Grin ) a Sentinel LE V4 also in Chancellor Green with Obsidian sound and rechargeable batteries! Whoooo Hoooo! Thank you Ultra Sabers for the best Halloween ever!
She really wanted Red and I wanted Violet (but no complaints about these) so when the warranty runs out I will most likely order new LED's and swap them out. Now the costumes!

I loved these so much I just ordered a Mystery Box for by best friend since High School for Christmas!

Lucky. Let me tell you what you want. You want cookies. The Dark Side has said cookies. So you want to roll as a Sith. Dilemma solved. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #576 on: October 18, 2017, 06:01:52 PM »

That is awesome. Two extremely nice sabers there.

Don't listen to Logos. He's always trying to pursued people with his burnt cookies. We Jedi have Pie, so don't think there isn't another option to Logos' burnt cookies.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #577 on: October 18, 2017, 07:21:31 PM »

All right!  Congratulations TD!  Excellent score with your Mystery Boxes  Grin

Don't listen to Logos. He's always trying to pursued people with his burnt cookies. We Jedi have Pie, so don't think there isn't another option to Logos' burnt cookies.

...now I want pie  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #578 on: October 18, 2017, 07:26:54 PM »

Congrats on a nice pair of sabers!

Don't listen to the foolish Jedi... Sith do not burn their cookies. Pie is a lie, just like the Jedi's beliefs.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #579 on: October 18, 2017, 07:34:21 PM »

Enlighten me; how does one "pursue" people with burnt cookies?

Besides, my cookies would make Yoda turn. Cool

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #580 on: October 18, 2017, 07:57:53 PM »

The dark side has cookies....

The light side has pie....

*finger snap*

I'm GRAY!  GIMME BOTH!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #581 on: October 18, 2017, 08:02:00 PM »

*finger snap*

Sounds more like you're pink. Little piggy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #582 on: October 18, 2017, 08:58:05 PM »

*finger snap*

THIS ^^^^

We received a Dominix LE V4 in Chancellor Green (my daughters) and (drum roll please  Grin ) a Sentinel LE V4 also in Chancellor Green with Obsidian sound and rechargeable batteries! Whoooo Hoooo! Thank you Ultra Sabers for the best Halloween ever!

and those are 2 very nice sabers to get! congratulations

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Oatbran
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #583 on: October 19, 2017, 12:02:04 AM »

At Wizard World in Chicago this year I got a Dark Mantis with sound in red.  Very excited.  Last week I order two.  One of the two mystery box sabers that arrived was an identical Dark Mantis with sound in red!!!! Contemplating either getting a coupler and making an interesting staff saber, or giving one each to my nephews for Christmas to duel with their favorite uncle!   Grin

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #584 on: October 19, 2017, 12:13:31 AM »

Enlighten me; how does one "pursue" people with burnt cookies?

Besides, my cookies would make Yoda turn. Cool

It was meant to be persuade, but it didn't spell right.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: