Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 379617 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #780 on: November 23, 2017, 07:05:10 AM »

^^^Must post a video of this in action, sounds like a cool color set up Tongue Like just the blade pulsing and such =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #781 on: November 23, 2017, 01:37:24 PM »

Recieved my first two $75 mystery box sabers today, and I gotta say I got a pretty good pull. Apprentice LE in Adegan Silver with AV switch, and the big haul was the Fulcrum with Emerald Driver and sound, Sentinel Yellow to Fire Orange pulse and Adegan Silver FOC. Definitely worth having to buy a charger for it!

Awesome!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Admiral Hackbar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #782 on: November 23, 2017, 03:50:58 PM »

Just got my first order yesterday -- and with not one but two surprises, having ordered a Mystery Box AND being fortunate/lucky enough to have won a saber in the big fall giveaway.

So ... what I got was my intended order, the Raven with fire orange blade, as well as (correct me if I'm wrong) a Dark War Glaive in blue blade and a Dark Initiate in white.

Unfortunately I'm too stupid to figure out how to post the images. Uploaded to Imgur as others suggested, but then what? I need to know how to format HTML or something?

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #783 on: November 23, 2017, 04:11:31 PM »

Just got my first order yesterday -- and with not one but two surprises, having ordered a Mystery Box AND being fortunate/lucky enough to have won a saber in the big fall giveaway.

So ... what I got was my intended order, the Raven with fire orange blade, as well as (correct me if I'm wrong) a Dark War Glaive in blue blade and a Dark Initiate in white.

Unfortunately I'm too stupid to figure out how to post the images. Uploaded to Imgur as others suggested, but then what? I need to know how to format HTML or something?

the BBC code that states (message boards and forums) copy that code and post to your message. and yes, you can do multiple pic in a single post.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #784 on: November 23, 2017, 05:33:22 PM »

the BBC code that states (message boards and forums) copy that code and post to your message. and yes, you can do multiple pic in a single post.

When you paste the code remove the s from https

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #785 on: November 23, 2017, 06:06:47 PM »

I usually use Flickr for picture posting but you gotta have a yahoo account, you don't have to use that for the email though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #786 on: November 23, 2017, 07:59:09 PM »

Recieved my first two $75 mystery box sabers today, and I gotta say I got a pretty good pull. Apprentice LE in Adegan Silver with AV switch, and the big haul was the Fulcrum with Emerald Driver and sound, Sentinel Yellow to Fire Orange pulse and Adegan Silver FOC. Definitely worth having to buy a charger for it!

WoW! You scored big time to get the Fulcrum with Emerald for $75 MB.
Congrats!

Admiral Hackbar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #787 on: November 24, 2017, 02:35:42 AM »

Here we go. I think maybe there's something wrong with the dark war glaive because it's considerably dimmer than the others and the light flickers rapidly like a strobe.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #788 on: November 24, 2017, 03:16:58 AM »

Beautiful sabers Admiral Hackbar!

Try fresh batteries in the War Glaive

Darkside Points Please

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #789 on: November 24, 2017, 03:48:29 AM »

Definitely a pretty collection of sabers there

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #790 on: November 24, 2017, 05:08:07 AM »

Nice sabers. If its V4 Obsidian could use a battery charge then or if its Lite then fresh batteries like everyone has said

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #791 on: November 24, 2017, 12:22:08 PM »

Here we go. I think maybe there's something wrong with the dark war glaive because it's considerably dimmer than the others and the light flickers rapidly like a strobe.

That Raven looks SICK in FO!!! Point

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #792 on: November 24, 2017, 02:55:50 PM »

All right AH!  Congratulations  Smiley

Like LAK said: try new batteries  Wink
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:32:04 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #793 on: November 24, 2017, 04:59:07 PM »

last prize saber for next month: dark initiate LE V4 w/ windows, AV in BR
Phoenix employee raffle that is.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #794 on: November 24, 2017, 10:25:52 PM »

Received my Mysterybox today Grin

Dominix LE v4 in Red

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: