Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 379669 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1305 on: March 09, 2019, 04:29:18 AM »

Excellent color choices Mind!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BlazingGlory53
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1306 on: April 21, 2019, 05:25:53 AM »

Well, after dreaming about getting a premium lightsaber for a while, I decided to let my first ever purchase be a Mystery Box. Let's hope the Force is with me Wink

DarthRingo
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1307 on: April 26, 2019, 09:33:29 PM »

Just ordered my second batch of sabers (first round was emerald Fulcrum and Lost Grey, and got a free Initiate, a grab bag, and a mystery box with the promotion). This time I got 3 mystery boxes, and was super-pleased to get a red Dark Apprentice (a/v switch), an orange Dominix v4, and an emerald Dorinian! Feels like a great win. Mystery boxes are addictive....

Taratx
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1308 on: May 04, 2019, 03:09:21 PM »

Decided to post our MB results for those that like to guess odds. Started buying sabers this time last year and since have purchased 9 $75 mystery boxes. The Aeon v4 GB and Fulcrum were received then.

Everything else was received this year and is listed in my signature with specifics.

Sentinel le, dark initiate, and d.s.i.b.s no lines were received in one order and received a 4 pack  last week. (Archon v2.1 emerald, dominix, d.s.i.b.s, and apprentice le)

Do to our success with mystery boxes they will remain a favorite with us.

Sabers
$75 Mystery Boxes                                  Custom order
*Aeon v4 w/ covertec wheel                     *Spectre DVA Light sound Raffle win
*Fulcrum Emerald Driver                                
*Dark Initiate V4 CG [w] Av(son's)           4th Place Raffle Prize
*Archon v2.1 Emeral Driver                     * Aeon V4 [w] AV CG

Gifted: 5 $75 MBs Sentinel LE v4 [w] PO, Apprentice LE v3 [w] AV GB, DSIBS v3 no lines GB, DSIBS v3 lines AV BR, Dominix LE v3 AV SRD

Axur
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1309 on: May 07, 2019, 07:39:17 PM »

Just ordered my very first Sabre and went with the $200 mystery box. Ordered it May 5th and it shipped this morning been wanting to order one for a couple years and finally pulled the trigger.

Claxdog
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1310 on: May 21, 2019, 05:48:48 PM »

My 200 box very pleased. Darl war glaive with obsidian v3

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1311 on: May 21, 2019, 08:22:44 PM »

Nice!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1312 on: May 23, 2019, 02:53:29 AM »

That's a great pull Claxdog, is that Arctic Blue?  Any flash on clash?

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1313 on: May 23, 2019, 03:14:12 AM »

Definitely more on the Arctic side

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1314 on: June 02, 2019, 07:22:03 PM »

Very nice.  For the record, I just wanted to say that I LOVE MBs. The anticipation of receiving something awesome!!!! And with Ultrasabers,  you can't really go wrong. You will get something pretty cool, worth what you paid for it, and possibly something incredible! I am waiting for a certain saber (actually 2) to go on flash sale. If it doesn't, then I may just purchase a MB. Or better yet, a $200 MB.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Claxdog
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1315 on: June 02, 2019, 08:26:01 PM »

Yes Arctic blue no flash on clash.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

themadscientist
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1316 on: June 26, 2019, 08:16:04 AM »

Just got the notice that my $5 mystery box is in motion to me. I've done grab bags before and had decent luck getting good sabers. The added possibility of getting some sound was a good gimmick to get some more money from me.  Wink Whatever I get I'm sure I'll dig it, but hoping for sound and an off the beaten path color. Fingers crossed!

themadscientist
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1317 on: July 02, 2019, 02:22:31 AM »

My first Mystery Box came! The Force was with me, got premium sound and a rechargeable battery. The saber was missing a pommel, but It ticked off so many boxes I don't think I care. It wasn't a raw aluminum hilt, but an LE, had sound, score, but for me the frosting on the cake, the color. I have grab bag sabers in Guardian Blue and Consular Green, and speced out sabers in Violet Amethyst,  Sunrider's Destiny and Bane's Heart. I was hoping for a new color and was hoping for Blazing Red. I never expected what I got. I believe this is Fire Orange. I LOVE IT!

It has rechargeable batteries and I don't have that sort of charger so I need to make an order so I'll grab a pommel.  I'll thread one of my extras on it for now and swing it like crazy.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1318 on: July 02, 2019, 12:42:17 PM »

It's poorly wrapped, but look at the size of that stogie. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1319 on: July 03, 2019, 02:34:33 AM »

Nice pull.
And it likely does have a pommel
The standard pommel on these is rather plain with only about 1/4" sticking out and an open hole instead of any screening detail
So, unless you have bare threads on that end of the saber, it's likely a standard pommel

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: