Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 379643 times)
Crops
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1380 on: May 11, 2020, 07:08:56 PM »

Got my $75 mystery box in today, USPS decided to take a couple extra days to deliver.

I have no idea what blade model it is (it is in the grab bag image 6th from the left), doesn't appear to be listed on the available blades anymore.  But I am super happy with getting a black hilt and red blade.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #1381 on: May 12, 2020, 06:21:41 AM »

Shoot a picture, share it over here, and I'm sure we can determine what kind of saber it is.

In the meantime, enjoy wielding it!

Update:
If I counted correctly, it's the Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber (DSI).
Hit this link to read the details: https://ultrasabers.com/product/dark-standard-issue-battle-saber-v3/

From what I've heard it's a great hilt! Sits on my wishlist quietly waiting...

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Crops
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1382 on: May 12, 2020, 02:52:13 PM »

Shoot a picture, share it over here, and I'm sure we can determine what kind of saber it is.

In the meantime, enjoy wielding it!

Update:
If I counted correctly, it's the Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber (DSI).
Hit this link to read the details: https://ultrasabers.com/product/dark-standard-issue-battle-saber-v3/

From what I've heard it's a great hilt! Sits on my wishlist quietly waiting...

Looks like you are absolutely correct, the stripes threw me off.  Appreciate your reply and help with determining that Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen!
I am super happy with it, sound was not a requirement for me, next time I will go with a mystery with sound when I order one.
I did create an unboxing video, but had to edit it as the original was terrible.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQlZuPK60h8&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQlZuPK60h8&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Video embedded by your friendly neighborhood, Mod
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:15:22 PM by Infinit01 » Logged

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #1383 on: May 12, 2020, 03:14:09 PM »

Looks good now! Enjoy the saber!

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1384 on: May 12, 2020, 03:16:28 PM »

Good stuff, I love the Infinity and the Mark LXXXV gauntlets in the beginning of the video!

Crops
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1385 on: May 12, 2020, 10:07:41 PM »

Good stuff, I love the Infinity and the Mark LXXXV gauntlets in the beginning of the video!

I have a small obsession with Thanos.... well villains in general really but Vader and Thanos are the top 2.  Thanks for the help with the embedding. Smiley

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1386 on: May 18, 2020, 11:13:00 AM »

that's the dark standard issue  there's a vertical groove option as well for it.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #1387 on: May 24, 2020, 12:57:24 AM »

Well it's not a Mystery Box, but rather a Grab Bag saber.  My first foray into Grab Bags, and I'm cool with what I got  -- a Sentinel V5

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #1388 on: May 24, 2020, 03:47:04 AM »

Nice score DA!

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #1389 on: May 24, 2020, 10:25:20 AM »

V4 of V5? Emitter on the picture is confusing me?
Nice grab and I like the color! It ain't GB or is it?

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1390 on: May 24, 2020, 03:02:23 PM »

Well it's not a Mystery Box, but rather a Grab Bag saber.  My first foray into Grab Bags, and I'm cool with what I got  -- a Sentinel V5

Nice grab bag pull, Darth Andeddu!  I love the Sentinel V5!

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1391 on: May 24, 2020, 04:56:04 PM »

V4 of V5? Emitter on the picture is confusing me?
Nice grab and I like the color! It ain't GB or is it?

It’s got the windowed emitter , though my fat fingers cover most of it ( wanted to hold it so the camera could capture the blade color ) and it has the silver AV switch , so I concluded it is a V5 .

The color I think is GB, it’s a grab bag with the color set to “random” .. not sure!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1392 on: May 24, 2020, 05:13:33 PM »

It’s got the windowed emitter , though my fat fingers cover most of it ( wanted to hold it so the camera could capture the blade color ) and it has the silver AV switch , so I concluded it is a V5 .

The color I think is GB, it’s a grab bag with the color set to “random” .. not sure!

If that’s Guardian Blue, then the camera is washing it out a LOT.  I’m thinking it looks to me like Arctic Blue, but cameras can be deceiving.  Guardian Blue should look like a brand-new pair of Levi’s or JC Penney Plain Pockets, all deep and dark, and Arctic Blue should look more like your favorite pair of almost worn-out blue jeans, paler, buttery-smooth, and oh-so-comfortable.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1393 on: May 24, 2020, 08:53:11 PM »

If that’s Guardian Blue, then the camera is washing it out a LOT.  I’m thinking it looks to me like Arctic Blue, but cameras can be deceiving.  Guardian Blue should look like a brand-new pair of Levi’s or JC Penney Plain Pockets, all deep and dark, and Arctic Blue should look more like your favorite pair of almost worn-out blue jeans, paler, buttery-smooth, and oh-so-comfortable.

You're absolutely right, and I guess without an immediate comparison, my conclusion that it was Guardian Blue was based on my belief that when one picked a "random" blade color on a Grab Bag stunt at checkout, that the single die Guardian Blue would be the more likely 'draw'. 

Just now, I realized that my Fulcrum is Guardian Blue, so I put it up side by side with the Sentinel V5 Grab Bag and the Sentinel does indeed look like "Arctic Blue" in comparison.  I'd take a pic of them both but I doubt the camera would show the difference like the eyes can. I DID get a nice draw on a Grab Bag then!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1394 on: May 24, 2020, 10:38:02 PM »

You're absolutely right, and I guess without an immediate comparison, my conclusion that it was Guardian Blue was based on my belief that when one picked a "random" blade color on a Grab Bag stunt at checkout, that the single die Guardian Blue would be the more likely 'draw'. 

Just now, I realized that my Fulcrum is Guardian Blue, so I put it up side by side with the Sentinel V5 Grab Bag and the Sentinel does indeed look like "Arctic Blue" in comparison.  I'd take a pic of them both but I doubt the camera would show the difference like the eyes can. I DID get a nice draw on a Grab Bag then!

Congrats on the Arctic Blue, then!  You’re right, a really sweet draw on the Grab Bag!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: