Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Justice League - Comic-Con Sneak Peek [HD]  (Read 3979 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 05:07:46 PM »

I don't know the actor, so I'm going to wait and see.  Though, what's up with casting dudes with dark hair to play Barry Allen?  He was a blond in the comics.

I was surprised about that too.  Then again, they cast Jason Momoa as this guy:

So I'm guessing that they're trying to go by the actor's ability to fit the role, and not just physical characteristics.  Hopefully that will pay off!  Personally, I'm already liking this version of the Flash.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2017, 05:32:24 PM »

Momoa is part Hawaiian, and they have reportedly incorporated that aspect into Momoa's portrayal.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2017, 11:21:43 PM »

So I'm guessing that they're trying to go by the actor's ability to fit the role, and not just physical characteristics.  Hopefully that will pay off!  Personally, I'm already liking this version of the Flash.

True, it is more about portrayal.  However, they've dyed actors' hair before to fit the look of a character.  They dyed Christopher Reeve's hair for Superman and Helen Slater's hair for Supergirl.  But, they've never cast a blond or dyed the actor's hair from John Wesley Shipp to the current guy on TV and this guy.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2017, 02:47:26 AM »

I still think Jason Momoa is gonna steal the show on this one. He looks like he's just having so much fun.

Every scene he's laughing or making jokes. He will definitely be good. I think WW will be good in it too though. Grin

Though, what's up with casting dudes with dark hair to play Barry Allen?  He was a blond in the comics.

People aren't really following the characters perfectly in the comic book movies(and shows) of late, but I normally don't mind, as long as they portray the character well. Also, there are times of versions of characters, especially Aquaman.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: