Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Review-Dark Shock  (Read 3842 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 03:40:00 AM »

D7, you've really been flaunting your sabers lately!  Love it!  I really like the mods on the Shocks.  Would like to see your entire beautiful collection in one pic if possible hint hint wink wink  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 03:55:51 AM »

D7, you've really been flaunting your sabers lately!  Love it!  I really like the mods on the Shocks.  Would like to see your entire beautiful collection in one pic if possible hint hint wink wink  Wink

That would be difficult to do.  Had 27 US at one time but have either gifted, traded or placed some in storage.  Now I have 3 more to add back to the total.  Honestly my saber numbers are higher but definitely are not as diverse in styles as many other members.  I try to add and subtract the saber models on my signature without going into specifics.  Smiley

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2017, 03:58:54 AM »

TJ... I have watched your video several times and am surprised that I have not yet made a comment.  Really fine shorter to the point descriptive review and I so like the dark Shock and purple blade combo.  It's such a good comfortable saber and serves well with both emitter and pommel swap outs.

point  Cool

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 03:07:32 AM »

Thanks, D7.
I tried very hard to stick to the point in this one.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: