Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Ultra Saber Review  (Read 747 times)
Phenix6
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 01, 2017, 08:38:55 PM »

My first ultra saber was not actually for me. I bought as a birthday gift it for my brother. I got him a premium sound Archon v2.1 Counselor Green. It looked and sounded amazing. My kids and I got to play with it for a bit before we gave it to him. We all want one now! I was thinking about getting a $200 mystery box for my first saber. There are so many cool choices maybe Ill just late fate choose Smiley

In final I just wanted to say Ultra Sabers made a beautiful saber for my brother and he loved it. I think I will get my 2 kids a saber for Christmas. Anyone know a good hilt size for young kids? Ages 3 and 5

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 08:44:51 PM »

Bellicose, Initiate V4 and Apprentice V4 so they both have different looks =] Manticore low and Overlord pommels for either sabers so they don't have to worry about the batteries falling out the bottom if they're like that Tongue 32 inch blades would be good to get on either Initiates too. Definitely covertech wheels so they can wear their sabers especially for when your kids starts to getting into costuming Tongue Just saying, really love the Bellicose still

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 02:39:12 AM »

I agree about the Initiates and Apprentices, but for kids that young, you may want to start with 24" blades instead of 32" ones

Phenix6
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 04:23:55 PM »

Thank you for input! I really appreciate it!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 11:52:14 AM »

I agree about the Initiates and Apprentices, but for kids that young, you may want to start with 24" blades instead of 32" ones

I second Therion Jinn, Initiates or Apprentices with 24" blades. A 32" will be as long as they are tall lol. Actually for the 3yo maybe a 16" even. As they grow longer blades can be purchased.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: