Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wire arrived disconnected  (Read 669 times)
berkelsk
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 04, 2017, 06:34:56 PM »

So I bought two of the $75 dollar mystery boxes.  In one was a Initiate V4 with no sound that works beautifully (I believe that one is destined to be my wife's).  The other that I got was an Arbiter with premium sound.  The issue is with the second one.  I removed the piece of tape on the battery as instructed but only the sound worked, the LED did not turn on at all.  I removed the emitter and looked at the LED as well and it turns out that the black wire that is connected to the LED isn't connected to anything else.  It looks like it was connected to something else and then it got disconnected somehow (I assume during shipping because I literally only just took it out of the packaging).  The only other wire that doesn't appear to be connected is a yellow one that is coming out of the battery pack (I've attached pictures below to show what I mean).  I emailed the official email address about it but also thought you guys might have some insight on what I can do to fix this.

Thanks!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 06:50:45 PM »

Good that you emailed them! As your saber is under warranty, I don't recommend messing around with the electronics. Let US do the work, as the repair will be under warranty, too.
Trying to fix it yourself would void it, and you would have to pay shipping and labor when you send it back after you worked on it.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: