Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: White flash with RGBA on Diamond saber?  (Read 1245 times)
Matth Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« on: August 07, 2017, 08:05:03 PM »

I was thinking of choosing for the RGBA version, for when I use the Sithfont, I can have a bright yellow flash on Clash and maybe I can make the Red blade a bit brighter to combinate the R and A dies.

In theory it must be possible to get a White Flash on Clash by using the RGB all together for a Jedi font, but is that possible with the Diamond RGBA setup?
Can I even choose to open all 4 dies to receive an incredible explosion of light by a clash?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 08:45:38 PM »

White from RGB should be possible, yes. You need some fine-tuning, though, as White isn't simply made from 100% R, B and G. Use the colour selector instead.

Also, you can use all 4 dies.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 08:50:05 PM »

I was thinking of choosing for the RGBA version, for when I use the Sithfont, I can have a bright yellow flash on Clash and maybe I can make the Red blade a bit brighter to combinate the R and A dies.

In theory it must be possible to get a White Flash on Clash by using the RGB all together for a Jedi font, but is that possible with the Diamond RGBA setup?
Can I even choose to open all 4 dies to receive an incredible explosion of light by a clash?

You may get a lilac white with 100% RGB. Do some testing to get what works for you.

Matth Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 08:47:10 AM »

Thank you guy's for the replies.
Than RGBA it is, so when I use a Sithfont I can make a brighter Red for daytime.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: