Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: SWTOR: Jedi Records of The Galactic Timeline Leading Up To The Cold War...  (Read 2379 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« on: October 26, 2011, 09:23:18 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeboxMqdXdE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeboxMqdXdE</a>

I Look Forward To Seeing These Records Completed... Hopefully Sooner Rather Than Later... You Know We Sith Don't Like To Wait Wink...

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 11:30:22 PM »

This is pretty awesome.

I started watching a while ago I want it done.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 11:36:00 PM »

This is pretty awesome.

I started watching a while ago I want it done.

Yeah... It Does Go For A While Wink  Pull Up A Chair, Get Some of That Blue Milk, and Delve Into SWTOR History Class Wink

I've Always Loved History  Cool

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 12:58:32 AM »

very cool. i love sith history sooooo much more than usa history. thats why i closed my textbook lol Tongue

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 01:35:46 AM »

very cool. i love sith history sooooo much more than usa history. thats why i closed my textbook lol Tongue

I don't blame you one bit My Brother Wink!!!  I would have done the same thing... had I not dropped out of college years earlier  Undecided... lol

Glad You Enjoyed  Grin  Grin  Grin!!!

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -194

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 03:54:38 AM »

I watched it all a while back. I LOVE it. I literally popped some popcorn and watched it Grin. It is the best history class I have ever been in, and I LOVE history!

Dark Side points are much appreciated.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: