Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: loose led and battery in stunt  (Read 543 times)
duckster2000
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 08, 2017, 07:51:58 PM »

i have just recived my first two sabers in the post, an aeon le v4 and a dark sentinal as a grab bag
both are great and im very happy with them however the LEDs and the battery packs are rattling around in both, mostly the LEDs, this is a problem as i dont want to risk damgeing them while dueling,

is there a way to fix this or pad it out to stop it rattling,
any info would be great as i want to start dueling with them with a friend
please reply here
or email me duckster.od@gmail.com

hope this thread helps people in the future  Roll Eyes

StarWarsForce
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -106

Light or Dark Points? You choose!

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 10:52:04 PM »

First of all, make sure you first acknowledge the rules about posting on the forum: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0. All members are supposed to do this before they post anywhere else.

To answer your question, the LED's rattle in some sabers more than others. I certainly have a few that do this. Make sure the blade is resting against the LED--usually that stops or reduces the rattling. Insert your blade from above your saber and let gravity do its work, then tighten the blade using the retention screw.

For the battery pack moving, I've heard of a lot of different suggestions--inserting some pieces of adhesive tape to the inside wall of the saber to make the space smaller, using velcro to attach the battery pack to the inside of the saber, or putting something in between the pommel and the battery pack to cushion the battery pack. I personally put a bunch of rubber bands to cushion the battery pack. I've heard some using tissues to cushion the battery pack, but I don't trust that method as tissues and heat don't mix.

I'm sure others on the forum have suggestions, too. Good luck!

Sabers I own (in order of how I got them):
Dominix LE V4--AS--Stunt
Consular--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Manticore CE--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Crimson Reaper--Tri AS--V4 Sound (Free Premium GB)
Dark War Glaive Body/Crimson Reaper Emitter/Crimson Mantis Pommel Mix--BR--Stunt (Free Premium GB)
Dark Prophecy V3--DVA--V4 Sound
Initiate LE V4--CG--Lite Sound (2nd Summer Raffle Win, 4th Prize, 2016)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: