Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: "Darth Maul Kid"  (Read 2356 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« on: October 26, 2011, 11:43:08 PM »

Mistress Rayne and I Took Part In A Church Funds Raising Event For Her Methodist Church, Back About Two Weeks Ago... and While I Was Dunking Everyone Who Would Be Foolish Enough To Get To Close To The Dunk Tank Wink lol... Mistress Rayne Was Doing Something Far More Productive and AWESOME!!! Wink!!!  As Well As Making Little Children Smile  Grin  Grin  Grin!!!

One of those kids, was our little friend here, and thanks to her talent, and a pic from my cell phone, this little boy's dreams Came True  Grin!!!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 12:56:45 AM »

thats very good!AND ITS A  BAD ASS CHARACTER!

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 02:16:32 AM »

wicked darth wraith he looks more awesome than this kid  Cheesy
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y</a>

LOLz sorry about the treadjack but whenever i see a kid with face paint i always think of this video and laugh to myself Cheesy

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 04:01:50 AM »

wicked darth wraith he looks more awesome than this kid  Cheesy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y#
LOLz sorry about the treadjack but whenever i see a kid with face paint i always think of this video and laugh to myself Cheesy

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE "I Like Turtles..." Kid!!!!! DUDE I LOVE THIS KID  Grin  Grin  Grin!!! He's Hilarious!!!!!

No Worries Brother Wink!!!  I Always Love To Be Reminded of Old Hilarious Memories Wink!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darth_Leviathan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -21

Failure is a four letter word

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 03:24:08 AM »

My BLOPS clan used to shout "I like turtles" every time we started a match for the longest time. Noone knew what it meant for the longest. lol

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: