Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box - Dark Sentinel (no window) guardian blue review  (Read 674 times)
Vipar1218
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: August 09, 2017, 04:26:31 AM »

This was my first ever purchase from ultrasabers and I was honestly skeptic, but after receiving my saber today, I am impressed and could not be happier. The Dark Sentinel v.4 is extremely well built, spins well in the hands, and the spacing on the grip allows for one or two hand wielding with plenty of space for hand placement. I sent some pictures around to my friends who knew I ordered the mystery box and all of them were thoroughly impressed. I will definitely be purchasing more sabers from ultrasabers and will refer my friends as well. Thanks to all of you at ultrasabers.

asrah
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Feed me the Dark Side! Tastes like cookies!

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 05:54:13 AM »

This was my first ever purchase from ultrasabers and I was honestly skeptic, but after receiving my saber today, I am impressed and could not be happier. The Dark Sentinel v.4 is extremely well built, spins well in the hands, and the spacing on the grip allows for one or two hand wielding with plenty of space for hand placement. I sent some pictures around to my friends who knew I ordered the mystery box and all of them were thoroughly impressed. I will definitely be purchasing more sabers from ultrasabers and will refer my friends as well. Thanks to all of you at ultrasabers.

Congratulations on your first purchase! In my humble opinion, the Sentinel and Aeon/Dominix hilts are the best of the best for hard core sparring. They are very comfortable. My last staff and my Diamond saber are all Dominix V4's, but ive held a few Sentinel's at anime con. Points to you for your first lightsaber experience, and the joy of having a comfortable saber!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 08:46:20 PM »

Yup. Love my Sentinel V4 saber. Used it in a few duels while I was out in Colorado, fun saber to duel with. I need another V4 saber Dominix V4 LE to be specific Tongue Need it back in my saber collection anyway. V3 isn't bad either though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 11:57:43 PM »

Can we possibly get some pics up though Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: