Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Share Your Summer of 17" Raffle Ticket Purchases  (Read 14380 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« on: August 10, 2017, 04:07:45 AM »

Hi everyone.  Like so many members both longer time and new to the Saber Forum... I too got totally caught up and swept not away from... but directly towards the freebies for purchase incentives, those Mystery Boxes and finally the Summer Raffle Ticket.  Strongest triple header that I can recall !  Grin

So please give us a brief nutshell version or mini-review with pics of what you received and any outstanding aspects and surprises. Smiley

I decided after looking at all the freebies to go for the $550 dollar purchase that included both of the Mystery Boxes... so that gave me one raffle ticket.  With that I received an US blade plug; t-shirt - look at pic and read; blue/silver spinner - these are way more cool and fun than I would have thought as it silently spins really fast and feels quite stable on a finger.  Not quite a perpetual motion machine but it rotates for awhile; one of those nice 2 pieces stands - we can't have enough of those; and finally an Initiate v2 in CG.  I actually was hoping to get this type of Initiate as wanting to pair it with the dark one I have to make a short staff.

Have already posted details of my two M-BOX sabers in the gallery so will just share the pics.  In it's entirety I'm very pleased with all the sabers and parts that I ordered.  But can still squeeze in a spot for a raffle saber if the Force decides in my favor.  Wink

Here's my sabers in their individual glory... but see next photo for some temporary MHS pommel exchanges from my purchases.

Look at all this saber stuff ! Cheesy  I put a Guardian pommel on to the Bellicose to make it a bit longer and eliminate that tube like look. Creates a resonance chamber and totally changes the sound of the Obsidian sound font... hold on just one minute... this saber came with the v4 version so I wonder what font I have running on it lol.  Cool   Got a Catalyst pommel as well that immediately went on to that Aeon as I'm not a fan of that basic ringed hole.  The silver vented coupler and part of the Archon emitter went to create a saber mod that is not part of this purchase.  Lastly a few HG blades - I prefer the silver foil look over the UE most of the time just because it gives the blade an older look and presence.

Hope you liked the brief review and MTFBWY to all those who are fortunate to enter this raffle.  Enjoy your purchases.  Grin

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 05:54:11 AM »

I can tell what I ordered but can't posts pictures because I haven't received any of them yet.

First order for a ticket was.
Consular with lite sound, VA blade, and silver FOC. Also ordered a Archon V2.1 emitter to go with my Archon V3.1 I get a free blade plug with this order.

2nd order for a ticket was.
Prophecy V3 with lite sound, SRD blade, and AB FOC.

3rd order for ticket was.
a $75 Mystery box and a $200 Mystery box.

Can't wait to get all of these in my hands! But the first two are for my children for Christmas.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 01:01:48 PM »

My first raffle ticket order was:

Flamberge v2 - Emerald w/ v4 Sound, Blazing Red, Orange FoC, Red Illuminated Black AV Switch, Li-Ion & Recharge port (because I have a problem)
Initiate v4 - Grab Bag, Violet Amathyst, Windowed Emitter (gift for a friend that I'm gonna mod)
Initiate v4 - Free - Adegan Silver, Windowed Emitter (because free!)

Second raffle ticket order:

$75 Mystery Box - Dark Apprentice LE v4 - Stunt Setup, Blazing Red, Windowed  Emitter, Standard Pommel, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch, Standard Battery Setup ($95 value)
$200 Mystery Box - Dark Sentinel v4 - Guardian Blue, Adegan Silver FoC, Obsidian LITE Sound, Vented Pommel, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch, Standard Battery Setup ($220 value)
(once again, because I have a problem)

oh and no pics, I'm too lazy to get everything together atm

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 02:53:05 PM »

tx_tuff and LAK... Thanks for sharing and you both either have or are getting some really fine sabers.  Sorry meant to have said share some pics if you can. 

Holy cow... have never heard of so many members having two or more raffle entries before !!  Shocked

here is a guaranteed point for the share  Cool

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 03:07:30 PM »

And that's exactly why I love the regular blades over Ultra Edge as well actually Tongue For that nice classic glow even in person as well. Ultra Edge makes some good beaters though if you don't care to rough them up

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 04:09:06 PM »

I've ordered about six mystery boxes, two monarchs, a guardian, a menace with sound, a standard issue staff with sound, a regular standard issue staff, one or two consulars, and that's just kinda off the top of my head. I've got 4 entries in the raffle and very much hoping for one or two great prizes!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 04:43:42 PM »

I've ordered about six mystery boxes, two monarchs, a guardian, a menace with sound, a standard issue staff with sound, a regular standard issue staff, one or two consulars, and that's just kinda off the top of my head. I've got 4 entries in the raffle and very much hoping for one or two great prizes!

I'm speechless !  Shocked

point  Cool

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »

Still playing the waiting game for mine and my Wife's saber. I heard that was a good thing in Raffles but the wait is real lol

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 05:07:54 PM »

Still playing the waiting game for mine and my Wife's saber. I heard that was a good thing in Raffles but the wait is real lol

I feel your discomfort but it soon will be over.  It's difficult to know for sure if having an order held back is a positive sign or not since it's a computer program generated random order number pull.  Now that's a mouthful lol.  Cheesy

here's a sure thing point to help you stay the course & MTFBWY  Cheesy

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 08:01:11 PM »

It is very real!! LOL

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 09:38:08 PM »

my second order on US and my first ever raffle entry is:
Dark Sentinel LE, SD with Silver FoC, Windowed Emitter, Obsidian Lite, Renegade LE large pommel.
GrabBag saber, MidGrade blade, other stuff random.
No sound MHS coupler, gonna make a staff of my previous GrabBag (Sentinel, GB, Windowed) and this one.

Order will be shipped when the raffle ends so no pictures until then.

Oh and a Free Blade Plug

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

asrah
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Feed me the Dark Side! Tastes like cookies!

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 10:27:29 PM »

Dominix V4 Diamond. Well, lets let this speak for itself XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyieoZnTTa8

Im not sure how people embed the video. I tried the BBcode method and it didnt work properly.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2017, 11:08:36 PM »

I ordered a $75 Mystery Box which was a GB Sentinel LE V4 with silver A/V, 2 x $200 Mystery Boxes: GB w/AS FoC Dark Initiate LE V4 with black A/V and lite sound and a BR w/AS FoC Dark Apprentice with black A/V and lite sound, an empty Initiate V2 which I made into a flashlight for work, a Dark Omen in Tri AB, silver A/V and lite sound, and a Shock LE in SY w/AS FoC, silver A/V and V4 sound.

Sensei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 01:55:25 AM »

I've ordered in 3 raffles so far in the past and no prize yet..., but got a grab bag and 3 mystery boxes for this one... and my order finally shipped to day after ordering on the THIRD... so that's gotta be a sign, right?? Lol
:0)

Okinawan Karate School
and
Ninja Coral

Garou_of_Kar
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -20

Garou of Kar - KnightLighters:SBG

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 02:05:07 AM »

$200 Mystery Box, 5 (+1 free one) grab bag blades, and a covertec clip here! Got a Sentinel LE v4 in CG that went great with an Apprentice LE v4 stunt in CG that I already had!

Luck...or did somebody read my load-out in my signature line?

Call Mulder and Scully...

~One cannot appreciate the Light until they have been lost in the Dark~

Owned sabers: 2 Dominix LE v4 with Obsidian Sound v4 BR with Quick Connect Coupler, Apprentice LE v4 stunt CG (grab bag), Aeon v3 stunt AS, Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 stunt GB (grab bag), Sentinel LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound CG, Dark Initiate v4 FO

Check out KnightLighters on Facebook and YouTube!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: