Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2 Mystery Boxes $75-$200  (Read 1316 times)
Phenix6
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 10, 2017, 07:37:15 AM »

I just received my 2 mystery boxes today. I will post my unboxing video link at the end of this video. I made it a family affair so sorry if its not as professional enough. My kids reactions are priceless Smiley  

The $75 mystery box was a was a Guardian Blue Initiate LE V4 with silver AV switch priced at $79.99.  

The $200 mystery box was Fire Orange Bellicose with obsidian lite sound, silver AV switch priced around $229.00

I am going to be completely honest here. I was a little disappointed in my luck with the mystery boxes. The Bellicose is a cool hilt but getting a silver AV switch on both sabers to help bump the price up is not really the wow factor I was hoping. I completely understand its random and I except it. Its funny too because orange is actually the only color I did not want Smiley

Both sabers are great. The Bellicose was very light and felt great to hold in your hand. The lite sound board sounded great. The only issue I had with it was it took me awhile to get the blade in just right spot to stop the led light from rattling around. Once I found the right spot to tighten it the rattling inside stopped.

I wont be doing any more mystery boxes and probably wont buy a custom one that I really want sadly. Since my wife was already having a hard time on how much I spent on those 2 sabers I know I cant  justify paying for anymore. I wish everyone else the best of luck on their mystery boxes!

Here is the link of the unboxing video.

https://youtu.be/rWMRQWv_soQ

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:00:26 AM »

It's too bad you are not very happy with what you got in the boxes. Always have to keep in mind when doing these that it could be the minimum instead of the max. I'm ordered two boxes also but expect the minimum and if I get anything else it's a bonus. By the way that Bellicose is pretty freaking sweet for a mystery box saber.

You might want to check and make sure you don't have a quick disconnect on the LED, if so it would be easy to change the color.

By the way, good looking family Smiley

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 09:27:39 AM »

Yeah that's a real shame you're disappointed. I would have been happy with both of those as I don't have either of them. And that Bellicose looks so good in orange!

Phenix6
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 06:31:19 PM »

I need to apologize for coming off  as unappreciative. They are both very nice sabers and I was acting selfish. My kids taught me a good lesson that night on how to appreciate what you are given.  I new it was a gamble and ultra sabers make amazing sabers. My kids wont stop playing with them and to see them happy makes me happy. Thank you Emery and everyone at Ultra Sabers. You all do a amazing job in  bringing the fantasy of light sabers to life.

tx_tuff... Thank you for the compliment. I am very blessed a lucky to have a wonderful wife and kids.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 07:58:15 PM »

No problem we have all been there, so excited for what ever reason and it just doesn't turn out good you wanted. Glad the kids are loving the sabers, mine are much older (14, 15, and, 17
when Christmas rolls around) and I got them all sabers with sound. Wasn't cheap but got the big Christmas items what bought so a win win Smiley

Just make a effort to save a certain amount every week, say $15/20 and in a few months you will have the money to get 100% what you want without taking money away from the family. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 09:17:23 PM »

Nice wins! Kids look funny holding those full sized sabers, they look like Padawans!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: