Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Canadian Sith?!?!  (Read 2150 times)
crisnomnom
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« on: August 12, 2017, 12:49:34 PM »

hello from Canada! im new here and wish to be a sithlord but tis a long path so i bought 3 mystery boxes as my first purchase.
 im hoping i can find many here who also wish to be sith so we can talk about sith stuff together!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:10:07 PM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley

Which sabers did you get with your Mystery Box purchases (we here in the forums love details  Wink)?

Canadian Sith?  My best friend lives in Toronto; nicest guy ever, really epitomizes the "Canadians=nice" archetype.  Canadian Sith seems so incongruous*

*I am joking, of course  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

crisnomnom
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 01:27:32 PM »

i haven't gotten my sabers yet but thanks for the welcome dutchman!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 01:58:48 PM »

Welcome fellow Sith!

Here is a Darkside point to start you on your journey.

Pics of your sabers when they arrive would be lovely.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

crisnomnom
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 02:03:23 PM »

Welcome fellow Sith!

Here is a Darkside point to start you on your journey.

Pics of your sabers when they arrive would be lovely.
thank you for the welcome and an even bigger thank you for the points! pics will be posted Grin

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 04:04:16 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Stai ai zo Jen' Garthaz sorms kia kaer j'us ant tave tik tiesa qo!
(Here's a Dark Side point to keep you on the only true path!)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 05:08:15 PM »

Welcome to the forums, fellow SIth

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 05:40:43 PM »

Welcome to the forums, maybe you can use your saber to keep you warm on the winter.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

crisnomnom
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 06:01:04 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Stai ai zo Jen' Garthaz sorms kia kaer j'us ant tave tik tiesa qo!
(Here's a Dark Side point to keep you on the only true path!)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)
thank you very much for the darkside point! and i certainly will post pictures of my lightsabers but im afraid my face and body will remain hidden again many thanks.
force be with you too. Smiley

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 09:47:23 PM »

Welcome. I am no sith, though I have been trained as one. Can't wait to see what sabers you get.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 06:49:38 PM »

Hello crisnomnom and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 08:37:31 PM »

hello from Canada! im new here and wish to be a sithlord but tis a long path so i bought 3 mystery boxes as my first purchase.
 im hoping i can find many here who also wish to be sith so we can talk about sith stuff together!
Can't say too much on "wishing to be", I just am.

Welcome to the academy. School is now in session.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 02:40:56 PM »

Hello and welcome crisnonnom,

So you wish to be a Sith? Well you will need a Canadian Sith name and I think I may have one for you...how about Darth Vade-EH?
Sorry to all my Canadian friends, just a little Jedi Joke.
Hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:19 PM »

Welcome to the forum, crisnomnom!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: