Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery box review  (Read 2749 times)
eabacon025
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« on: August 12, 2017, 07:32:38 PM »

I have been a Star Wars fan since the age of 12 when I saw the original movie in 1977. Earlier this year and after much research, I purchased my first Ultrasaber in the form of a grab bag. I received a Dominix LE V2 stunt saber. After much consideration and wanting a saber with sound I ordered an Archon v3.1 with lite sound.  Then the Mystery Boxes were offered so I purchased one with the $75 option and received a Flamberge V2. Not bad. Not being satisfied with just three sabers I had to order another $75 Mystery Box and received an Initiate V4 and now I have gone and ordered a $200 mystery box because I wanted another one with sound. Just cant help myself. Should have ordered them together and entered the raffle. Live and learn. My order shipped today I will let everyone know what I receive. Can't wait to find out. Thanks Ultrasabers for a outstanding product and the best customer service.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 03:23:18 AM »

Pics on the Flamberge or it didn't happen Tongue Just messing. Sounds like a lot of cool ones for sure though. Would be cool if you got a Graflex in the 200 dollar box or even a Bellicose to match with the Flamberge. Then all you need is the Chosen one and a Guardian Blue Archon V2.1 for sort of the shared Obi-wan saber Tongue Then weather the neck some

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 05:33:48 AM »

Similar story here on getting started with US except my first one was a $75 Mystery Box at a con this year. But true to form my 2nd was an Archon V3.1 with lite sound. Needless to say my kids are going to have a great Christmas because I can't stop!

Good luck with your new mystery box.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 01:48:33 PM »

You pulled a Flamberge out of a $75 Mystery Box?  Shocked  That's incredible!  We definitely need pics of that.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 05:24:51 PM »

Most excellent! Congrats.  Now it's time to show it off here with some pics and maybe a video, too!

I would love to get a Flamberge V2, let alone in a mystery box.  That's a major win, beyond of course, that which is already a win getting any UltraSabers  Wink

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

kingdomkey07
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 10:39:45 PM »

What color(s) is the Flamberge?

mini_talisman
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 02:33:14 AM »

What color(s) is the Flamberge?

I am wondering that as well.

eabacon025
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 01:50:27 PM »

I have been a Star Wars fan since the age of 12 when I saw the original movie in 1977. Earlier this year and after much research, I purchased my first Ultrasaber in the form of a grab bag. I received a Dominix LE V2 stunt saber. After much consideration and wanting a saber with sound I ordered an Archon v3.1 with lite sound.  Then the Mystery Boxes were offered so I purchased one with the $75 option and received a Flamberge V2. Not bad. Not being satisfied with just three sabers I had to order another $75 Mystery Box and received an Initiate V4 and now I have gone and ordered a $200 mystery box because I wanted another one with sound. Just cant help myself. Should have ordered them together and entered the raffle. Live and learn. My order shipped today I will let everyone know what I receive. Can't wait to find out. Thanks Ultrasabers for a outstanding product and the best customer service.
Been trying to post photo of my mystery box Flamberge V2. It came in Guardian Blue. No sound.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

eabacon025
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 02:18:51 PM »

Pics on the Flamberge or it didn't happen Tongue Just messing. Sounds like a lot of cool ones for sure though. Would be cool if you got a Graflex in the 200 dollar box or even a Bellicose to match with the Flamberge. Then all you need is the Chosen one and a Guardian Blue Archon V2.1 for sort of the shared Obi-wan saber Tongue Then weather the neck some
Requested a picture you did.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 04:54:51 PM »

Been trying to post photo of my mystery box Flamberge V2. It came in Guardian Blue. No sound.

Gorgeous!  I love that pattern so much.  Congratulations to you!  It's a wish list item for me for sure.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: