Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can't remove Old Obsidian Launcher  (Read 1485 times)
VultureDroid
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 14, 2017, 10:14:50 PM »

Hi. I can't seem to uninstall the obsidian launcher from my computer. Every time I try to I get the message:
Could not open logfile 'c:/Program Files/(x86)/UltraSabers/UltraSabers_Launcher/ST6UNST.LOG'

Any help hear would be extremely appreciated because the one time I actually tried installing a soundfont my saber broke and I had to send it back. To this day I do not know what broke it. Was I using the wrong cord? Or was it because the old Obsidian Launcher was still on it? Windows 10? Either way I really like to know how to uninstall the old program

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 01:06:36 PM »

Hi VultureDroid,

You could try to run the un-installer (MaintenanceTool with remove all components option) with admin options. If that fails you can manually delete the folder from the ProgramFiles "UltraSabers_Launcher" - that's what the uninstaller basically does and installer the newer option.

Cheers,
Adrian

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 04:37:49 PM »

I just downloaded the new one and clicked "YES" When the computer asked me if i wanted to uninstall the old Obsidian launcher and replace it with the new dimond controller obsidian launcher and it did that. (P.S I dont have a dimond controller lightsaber, only an emerald one) But either way, it worked fine on my computer and my emerald saber. I am still able to easily change settings on the led and the soundboard.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: