Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: "The Road To Perdition" Anakin AOTC / Vader ANH FX Lightsaber (Custom)  (Read 7574 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« on: October 27, 2011, 01:33:52 AM »

Well folks, I decided to do another review of another of my lightsabers Wink

Because I did the "Darth Cadeus" Vader ESB saber last time, I thought I would go ahead and do a video of My Custom Vader ANH, that I made to look like an Anakin AOTC Wink!!!

Hope Everyone Enjoys:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkFIMT0ljkk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkFIMT0ljkk</a>

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 01:43:29 AM »

love the saber wraith. the cross is really cool even though im half jewish lol. i dont really follow the jewish religion. great job with the saber!

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 02:24:31 AM »

Epic.  That's all I have to say.

OK so I'll say a little more.  That is a really rocking saber!  I love the silver emitter, and the completely new look it gives the saber.  Also, that cross is cool to no end.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 03:57:54 AM »

Epic.  That's all I have to say.

OK so I'll say a little more.  That is a really rocking saber!  I love the silver emitter, and the completely new look it gives the saber.  Also, that cross is cool to no end.

Your Gonna Make Me Blush  Wink lol... 

Thank You Both For Your Praise of This Treasured Piece of My Collection  Grin  Grin  Grin!!!

@ to Lord Tratus:

Hey Brother, Some of My Favorite People Are Jewish (Seriously) Wink!!!  You Have Some Amazing Company Within Your Heritage Wink

Harrison Ford (Han Solo Baby Wink!!!): Jewish Wink!!!

Natalie Portman (Padme): Jewish Wink!!!

Frank Oz (Voice of Yoda): Jewish Wink!!!

Along With All These Good People:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_actors

(I was gonna list a bunch, but the list is REALLY LONG... and My Irish Butt Needs A Drink Just For Thinking A Project That Huge Wink lol...)

Not To Mention The Lead Singer From The Greatest Band of All Time:

Disturbed!!!

David Draiman of Disturbed: Jewish Wink!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 10:28:44 AM »

Ooohhh Word of the DAY! "perdition".   nice Vid. With the Cross it kinda reminds me of a Jedi "Hand of God" from 3:10 to Yuma.  I am  part Jewish , about 1/16th, so I am just enough to make the jokes and be tight with my money.   Grin

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 08:28:12 PM »

Ooohhh Word of the DAY! "perdition".   nice Vid. With the Cross it kinda reminds me of a Jedi "Hand of God" from 3:10 to Yuma.  I am  part Jewish , about 1/16th, so I am just enough to make the jokes and be tight with my money.   Grin

Thanks Brother Wink!!!

and you can't be that tight with your money Wink lol, you are a fan of Ultrasabers... or as I like to call them "The Most Devastating Assault Your Wallet It Will Ever Experience" Wink lol  Cheesy

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 08:55:53 PM »

Nice Saber Wraith! And to add to he list of awesome Jewish people:

Adam Sandler: Jewish.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 10:34:57 PM »

Nice Saber Wraith! And to add to he list of awesome Jewish people:

Adam Sandler: Jewish.

Mistress Rayne Just Gave Your Addition To The List of Awesome Jewish People A Tremendous Thumbs Up Wink!!!

She's A HUGE Adam Sandler Fan   Grin!!!

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 01:24:32 AM »

I
WANT
THAT
SABER.

And I'm not a guy that ever really wants Movie hilts. I just want the Luke ANH or ESB cause it's THE lightsaber, but this thing is unbelievably sick. I LOVE the idea. You really wound up with an AOTC that's not an AOTC, and a Vader that's not a Vader. Something that can be used as either in a pinch, but is definitely unique and original. It's like an alternate to the Ep III Graflex style hilt. Man, I love the way that turned out! You have got some epic sabers, Wraith, but this is just BA! Bravo. I love it. I want it. lol You are lucky, that is an amazing hilt! And I have to agree BTW, the thing I miss most about my out of commission ANH Vader is that it was a great dueling hilt. It was built very well for my grip style and I loved it. Been wanting another clamp style saber ever since she went down. The work on my Bellicose with a box is helping though. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 03:13:46 AM »

Definatly an AWSOME saber!! Very nice!

dark side points please

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 07:22:45 AM »

I
WANT
THAT
SABER.

And I'm not a guy that ever really wants Movie hilts. I just want the Luke ANH or ESB cause it's THE lightsaber, but this thing is unbelievably sick. I LOVE the idea. You really wound up with an AOTC that's not an AOTC, and a Vader that's not a Vader. Something that can be used as either in a pinch, but is definitely unique and original. It's like an alternate to the Ep III Graflex style hilt. Man, I love the way that turned out! You have got some epic sabers, Wraith, but this is just BA! Bravo. I love it. I want it. lol You are lucky, that is an amazing hilt! And I have to agree BTW, the thing I miss most about my out of commission ANH Vader is that it was a great dueling hilt. It was built very well for my grip style and I loved it. Been wanting another clamp style saber ever since she went down. The work on my Bellicose with a box is helping though. Smiley

Smiley!!!!!  Your Going To Truly Make Me Blush My Nemesis Wink...  Thanks For The Praise  Cool!!!!!

It's at times like this that I feel Great Pride about My sabers Wink!!!  When they can Truly Be Appreciated by those who can Appreciate the Love, Care, Blood, Sweat, and Tears That Went Into Them Smiley!!!!!  I Love My Sabers Like They Were My Children Wink!!!  And I Feel A Great Deal of Pride From This One  Grin!!!!!

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 05:12:52 PM »

I can tell. It looks to be to your collection what Otenbasan is to mine. The work you did confined to one portion of the saber, seemingly simple on paper, but with issues arising in execution, issues being overcome, and the result is an elegant, beautiful, unique weapon, that is still not overly complex but just right in terms of accents, greebles, and etc. Smiley Truly, a magnificent weapon.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 07:27:02 AM »

I can tell. It looks to be to your collection what Otenbasan is to mine. The work you did confined to one portion of the saber, seemingly simple on paper, but with issues arising in execution, issues being overcome, and the result is an elegant, beautiful, unique weapon, that is still not overly complex but just right in terms of accents, greebles, and etc. Smiley Truly, a magnificent weapon.

EXACTLY Wink!!!

Se Magnifique!!!!!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 09:00:21 AM »

Just Wanted To Let Everyone Know That I Have Uploaded A New Video Wink!!!

If You Would Like To See It... Please Click On The Video Above and Follow It To My Youtube Channel Wink!!! (Just Click The Youtube Icon)

May The Force Be With Us All...

Darth Gekido
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -75

Ronin Sith Marauder

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 06:59:31 PM »

Aah, Wraith. You're a man after my own dark heart! First off, your "Road to Perdition is a WORK OF ART! Beautiful, man, really. Nice work. I watched your other video, truly epic. I feel pretty much the same way: 65-70% "I'd rob a bank..." LMAO! And you're also Irish (What up, cousin?) Grin Gotta give you a point just for that.

"Honor is a fool's prize... and glory is of no use to the dead."
      "Mizz'ri"-FO Bellicose, Obsidian, Long Grooves
      "Excrucio"-DVA Prophecy V3, Obsidian, Silver FoC
      "BMF"-Hasbro Force FX Mace Windu
      "Pain"-Anakin ROTS US FX, VA 
Dark Side points, please

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: