• Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wassup  (Read 6158 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 08:01:52 PM »

Oh that's cool.  I just watched this, as I've never watched GoT (I know, I know  Undecided) - love the style:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OONy1sGyqpc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OONy1sGyqpc</a>

Pretty cool!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Mimiaga
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2017, 08:14:31 PM »

Oh that's cool.  I just watched this, as I've never watched GoT (I know, I know  Undecided) - love the style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OONy1sGyqpc

Pretty cool!

Yup that wushu is awesome. Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2017, 08:18:47 PM »

Pretty cool!

'Cept that fight didn't turn out so good for the "winner".

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Mimiaga
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2017, 08:22:38 PM »

'Cept that fight didn't turn out so good for the "winner".

He just got cocky, he totally had him dead to rights.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2017, 08:24:44 PM »

Rule #1

Don't turn your back on or approach your enemy until you're sure their dead. (Or at least KTFO)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 09:08:46 PM »

Welcome! Good to have another member with practical experience around. Hope you can expand your circle - there's plenty of dualists around you can hopefully exchange tips with Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 09:23:51 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

I too prefer a practical approach to lightsabers. I wanna beat people into submission with my glowstick and I don't care how pretty I am while I do it.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Mimiaga
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2017, 12:22:31 AM »

Welcome to the forum!

I too prefer a practical approach to lightsabers. I wanna beat people into submission with my glowstick and I don't care how pretty I am while I do it.

Exactly!  Step 1, kill. Step 2, look good. Not the other way around lol.

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2017, 12:55:47 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 06:07:38 AM »

Welcome. While I am not particularly skilled in any form of fighting, I do love it, and would like to be better. Staff fighting is something that I find awesome, though my skills are not very good. I recently (as in today) acquired the saber and coupler to begin training with a saberstaff. I can't wait to get better. While I like the flashy forms of fighting, there is something to be said about the practical, down to earth, dirty fighting. I have don't really have anyone around who can fight, or would fight, so I am sort of limited to practicing concepts and forms. Hope to see you around, and maybe get some tips to help me with my skills.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 11:27:08 AM »

Hey LB! Along with Maul my favorite staff fighter is Oberyn Martelll from Game of Thrones.

Agreed; I remember first reading about Oberyn in A Storm of Swords and thinking how badass he was  Wink

Pretty cool!

Heh, LB you're missing out my good sir (as evidenced by the above scene ^^)  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Mimiaga
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 05:53:36 PM »

Welcome. While I am not particularly skilled in any form of fighting, I do love it, and would like to be better. Staff fighting is something that I find awesome, though my skills are not very good. I recently (as in today) acquired the saber and coupler to begin training with a saberstaff. I can't wait to get better. While I like the flashy forms of fighting, there is something to be said about the practical, down to earth, dirty fighting. I have don't really have anyone around who can fight, or would fight, so I am sort of limited to practicing concepts and forms. Hope to see you around, and maybe get some tips to help me with my skills.

Again, welcome.

Hey there! I was actually thinking about making a few videos talking about my form if there's an interest for them.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2017, 06:01:17 PM »

Heh, LB you're missing out my good sir (as evidenced by the above scene ^^)  Cheesy
Yeah I guess I am. Gotta lot of catching up to do  Cheesy

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Mimiaga
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2017, 06:36:40 PM »

Yeah I guess I am. Gotta lot of catching up to do  Cheesy

Well its both the best and worst time to get into it. You have 70+ hours of content to watch, but you have to wait until next year to see the conclusion lol

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2017, 04:23:19 AM »

Hey there! I was actually thinking about making a few videos talking about my form if there's an interest for them.

That'd be cool. I love to see them.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: