Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Howdy from Washington State  (Read 1482 times)
Corell Garrick
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: August 17, 2017, 06:06:23 PM »

Hey, guys, I'm a Star Wars enthusiast from the Nisqually VAlley in Washington State USA Always been a fan of the franchise and it was that very franchise that has led me toward a career in film. I hope to be around here and I do hope to get quite a few more Ultra Sabers in the future.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 06:44:31 PM »

So how high up in the industry are you? Grin

Greetings. Usual rhetoric: What side of the Force? What saber you got your eyes on? Got questions?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 07:02:10 PM »

Greetings

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 07:22:19 PM »

Welcome to the forum and happy shopping!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 09:33:51 PM »

Welcome!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 09:38:54 PM »

Welcome Smiley Glad you're getting to live your dreams in the movie industry!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 12:49:53 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 03:03:26 AM »

Welcome. While I do not yet have a job, and my never have one in film, I have often considered becoming an actor. My brother is also trying to get into film as a camera operator, so I'm hoping to work with him for a while until we can get jobs. Anyways, nice to meet you. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 05:15:25 AM »

Glad you're here and hope you feel welcome. Your intro is interesting and would love to hear more. What sabers do you have so far?

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 11:39:01 AM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley

When I was a kid I lived in Tacoma; I'm not sure if that's anywhere near your neck of the woods  Wink.  As has been stated: we at the forums enjoy hearing about each other's sabers (it's incredible considering how disparate our community is  Cheesy).

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Faith Caine
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 102

Light side points, please.

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 03:41:45 PM »

Hello there and welcome to the saber forum nut house. Which sabers do you have your eye on? If you have any questions, use the search tool at the top (the magnifying glass icon at the top) and if you still can't find an answer, just ask and you'll get multiple from various very knowledgeable members.

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age. " Obi-Wan Kenobi

Armory:
Aeon LE v4 in Guardian Blue Upgraded to Obsidian LITE Sound W/ FoC in Silver
Catalyst in DVA
Arbiter in GB Obs v4
Apprentice LE v4 in FO
Dark Liberator v3 in Tri-FO

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2017, 05:45:04 PM »

Hello Corell Garrickand Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: