Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Prophecy V3 Lite Sound  (Read 1824 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« on: August 17, 2017, 08:52:20 PM »

Got this saber for my daughter's Christmas gift. So she picked out everything she wanted on it, but didn't get to see if until Christmas of course.

She picked the Prophecy, great choice! She wanted SRD with AB FOC, and silver AV switch. I think it turned out very well! She didn't want the ultra edge blade or pointed tip so she got the regular heavy grade with round tip. Sounds is very loud with that she open pommel! The look and feel of this saber is great! I already wanted my own Prophecy and now just want it more. The only thing that could make this saber any better was off it had MHS emitter. But since it's so great you can easily let look that.

http://youtu.be/ZBtfbr3kJ5k

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 12:55:06 AM »

Looks good for her. SRD is a very nice color blade for that hilt

Nac Nak
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

"My name is Quinlan Vos and I am a Jedi."

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 07:22:48 AM »

Excellent choice I'd say Smiley That arctic blue FOC looks really nice too! I know what you mean about wanting one for yourself, my brother got a prophecy from his first grab bag and I might have a been a tad jealous haha. I'm sure she'll love it, if she can wait that long  Tongue

Ultrasabers owned:
Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt in VA)
Apprentice v4 (Stunt in GB) x2 - staff
Dark Shock (Obsidian v4 in BR and AS FOC)
Manticore (Obsidian v4 in AB and AS FOC)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 10:54:04 AM »

Excellent choice I'd say Smiley That arctic blue FOC looks really nice too! I know what you mean about wanting one for yourself, my brother got a prophecy from his first grab bag and I might have a been a tad jealous haha. I'm sure she'll love it, if she can wait that long  Tongue
She doesn't have a choice Smiley but I will let the kiddos play with mine while they wait. No way I was putting mine up for Christmas LOL

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 01:54:43 PM »

Such a beautiful saber.  So simple and yet so elegant.  SRD is a great choice too.  I don't have it (yet) but it looks like a sweet blade color.  I think she's going to love that present.  Smiley

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 04:17:56 PM »

That is an AWESOME choice!  I love the SRD on this, probably because I have a very similar color blade on my Dark Prophecy.  Props to your daughter for her awesome taste!

Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Peace Is A Lie!

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 05:34:22 PM »

Can I be your daughter? Could definitely use a saber like that. Cheesy Looks Great!

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Dark Shock - TRI BR/GB/CG
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 07:49:54 PM »

Got this saber for my daughter's Christmas gift. So she picked out everything she wanted on it, but didn't get to see if until Christmas of course.

She picked the Prophecy, great choice! She wanted SRD with AB FOC, and silver AV switch. I think it turned out very well! She didn't want the ultra edge blade or pointed tip so she got the regular heavy grade with round tip. Sounds is very loud with that she open pommel! The look and feel of this saber is great! I already wanted my own Prophecy and now just want it more. The only thing that could make this saber any better was off it had MHS emitter. But since it's so great you can easily let look that.

That's one of the things I love about the Prophecy is that it's so loud, so when it powers on it takes you by surprise a little because of its smaller size. It's the saber a la Yoda style of "judge me by my size, do you?" I agree that SRD, too. It's the warm aqua marinish kind of blue that I love about it. I have the TRI Arctic Blue on mine, so no FoC, but it sure seems like it'd make a really fantastic color to go with as FoC for SRD. For the HG blade I have really fond memories of getting my first saber last year where I chose the heavy grade blade, too, and I think it's really an all-around good choice, especially on your first saber, with that appearance of a core in the center. Really excellent choices on that config for your daughter. How awesome that she picked out everything for it. Thanks for sharing and please have a point!  Cheesy

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 02:43:18 AM »

Sweet saber. I don't have a Prophecy yet, but it is high on my list. SRD has grown on me since I first saw it IRL, and now I actually really like it, and that hilt looks spectacular in it.

Can I be your daughter? Could definitely use a saber like that. Cheesy Looks Great!

Haha, what a great reply.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 05:08:54 AM »

Wow thanks everybody for all the kind words. Going to let my daughter know that everybody thinks she did a great job. We are all one big nerd family and our us going to be a great Christmas for everybody.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: