Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Grab Bag Apprentice v4 review  (Read 593 times)
jpanik
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: August 18, 2017, 06:35:37 AM »

First of all I will say that this my first saber i have bought from anyone I did some research on some different saber smiths and decided to buy a saber from UlraSabers.  Which I would that I am very happy with my Purchase the saber is just want I wanted for my first saber something that i can learn with and mess around with. I have done some modifications to my saber since i bought it about 3 months first i changed the battery pack from a 4AAA pack to a 2AA pack with rechargeable batteries  and second I have placed the Latching switch that come with the saber to a momentary Switch witch is AV Switch with a blue ring on the power is on plus I add momentary to Latching converter to my setup and third I add a Buckpuck to my LED in replacement of the resistor that it came with.   first photo is from when i first got it
second photo is more recent

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 07:26:15 AM »

Nice mods, looks like you very much have a handle on this.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 02:10:16 PM »

Nice, very nice.  The Apprentice looks great, I especially like your mods.  I went ahead and gave you a light side point for the share.

However, you still need to read and acknowledge the forum rules.  This is something we all had to do when we were new.  Here's a link to the thread where this bit of business is conducted:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

jpanik
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 05:44:41 PM »

Ok I just did thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: