Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: So, I got my latest order today... mystery boxes abound!  (Read 3498 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2017, 10:35:15 PM »

Very very nice  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 12:13:18 AM »

Quite simply if the saber is using Li-ION batteries to support the Emerald Driver... which it should... then the basic is indeed an Obsidian v3.  LITE was never officially referred to as " basic " unless member's saber lingo was sloppy.  I recall a time when referring to the color of a blade... we would say what is the color of the LED... not what is the color of the blade... as that is in reference to the silver or clear foil/film placed inside the blade polycarb tubing.  And now the original color can be changed so easily.

Lecture on proper saber terminology and etiquette now over... move along... nothing to see here.  Tongue Grin

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 02:46:38 AM »

An excellent run there with the mystery boxes. And I agree with Edon about them possibly trying to tell you something

Wahshiya
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 40

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 01:40:37 PM »

I was able to confirm that the sound is a V3.  I am having a lot better luck with my laptop than desktop with the software so far, I think it is due the USB version issue. 

Been browsing through the sound font forum looking for a good one for this saber.

I did play around with the emerald driver too.  I settled on a nice purple for now. 

Current Ultra Sabers arsenal:
Emperor's Hand - Menace emitter, Emerald controller and v4 Obsidian SB
Archon 3.1 - Diamond controller
Fulcrum - Emerald controller and v3 Obsidian SB
Dark War Glaive - RGB w/ v4 SB
Raven - BR w/ v4 SB
"Revanite Sentinel" (customized Dark Sentinel V4) - Red - stunt
"Revanite Sentinel Reforged" (customized Dark Sentinel V4 LE) - Obsidian V3 SB - Purple w/ QDs
Plus lots more stunt and project sabers
Next up: Scorpion, Malice, Flamberge V2

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: