Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Episode 1 of Relic Wars!!  (Read 32171 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2018, 12:11:55 PM »

I'm with TR: wonderful ending and now I can binge-watch  Grin

Seriously to everyone involved with the: THANK YOU!  I can't even imagine what it takes to produce something as incredible as the Relic Wars; from the choreography to the FX to the storyboarding...

Like I said: magnificent!  I can't wait to see your next project!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2018, 06:51:39 PM »

Much appreciated. We are taking a break to come up with another idea for a project. Probably won't be Relic Wars related. This time, we are also going to make sure that everyone can be there, and if they miss their scene, we reschedule and try again. This first season would of had a better storyline I think if we had the 3 missing parts. In any case, it was still lots of fun and we learned a lot through the process as well. Thanks again to everyone who watched!

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 04:43:01 AM »

Grin
Next project in the works. We were challenged to try a live action Star Wars Fan Film. Luckily, we already have our plot. Now just have to find some of the " cast " that doesn't mind a speaking part. Going to be lots of fun!

Moonfire99
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2018, 01:59:09 AM »

Thank you so much for watching! It has been a blast and cant wait to surprise you guys in season 2!! Hopefully we will have more character development, especially for the three main characters.  Grin

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2018, 12:41:03 PM »

Grin
Next project in the works. We were challenged to try a live action Star Wars Fan Film. Luckily, we already have our plot. Now just have to find some of the " cast " that doesn't mind a speaking part. Going to be lots of fun!
That will be awesome!  I can't wait to see your new project!  I love Fan works; often times I've found that they're superior to canon productions and publishings  Smiley

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2018, 01:00:43 PM »

Great news, Ryan, looking forward to the fan film Smiley

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2018, 04:48:45 AM »

Still working on a different project. Thought'd I get the communities opinions on some filter votes though. The J.o.E. are deciding over the next two weeks but wanted some public opinion.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qTOxzMgwPE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qTOxzMgwPE</a>

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2018, 07:27:13 AM »

I liked B, C, D, and E the best. My favorite being B and E. Can't wait to see what you have planned for us next.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2018, 12:03:24 AM »

I must be weird but my choice is hands down "A". The cartoon stuff just adds so much extra for me...

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2018, 01:19:06 AM »

Its A for me too. At the moment B is winning in my club, not by much. Then A, E, and C

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2018, 01:35:13 AM »

After watching it again, B is still my favorite, but I am starting to like A almost as much (if not more) than E.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2018, 11:38:31 AM »

I am loving B but also really dig on C; the pencil hybrid just looks incredible!

But if I had to choose only one, B is my absolute favorite  Smiley

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2018, 08:01:03 PM »

So A and B seem to be the favorites in the voting. Still have two more weeks but im Going to throw together a 2 part episode that features both. We had a lot of questions about the " catalysts " and what we meant by " Relics " so I plan on doing an explanation run through with two of our characters.

Also, I noticed a lot of confusion in season 1 due to the fact that the episode description is only at the youtube channel. Soooo...im going to do an extended Storyboard version that will have text that plays. Also going to put them all in one long clip. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Like I said, still two more weeks before we close the vote!

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2018, 03:38:14 AM »

I think B is super surreal. I look forward to seeing this project regardless.   

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2018, 04:36:54 AM »

So, after much deliberation. The LSC decided to combine A with B. This is it in its " basic " format. I have plans to enhance it slightly in the future.  Cool

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEk5l5KyZ1Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEk5l5KyZ1Q</a>

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: