Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Episode 1 of Relic Wars!!  (Read 32163 times)
Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2018, 01:22:30 PM »

So, after much deliberation. The LSC decided to combine A with B. This is it in its " basic " format. I have plans to enhance it slightly in the future.  Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEk5l5KyZ1Q

I like it!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2018, 05:25:18 PM »

thank you Kindly. Wrapped up some bloopers for season 1.Also, doing a live version of our alternate ending. Cleaning out all the season 1 data for room for our Fan Film and Season 2. Hope you enjoy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdqTNu2gf64&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdqTNu2gf64&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2018, 10:09:11 PM »

So, after much deliberation. The LSC decided to combine A with B. This is it in its " basic " format. I have plans to enhance it slightly in the future.  Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEk5l5KyZ1Q

Outstanding Ryan!  Not only does it look fantastic but it still retains the "feel" of sequential art  Smiley

And props for the excellent choice in music (I LOVE the song "Sail" by AWOLnation)  Wink

thank you Kindly. Wrapped up some bloopers for season 1.Also, doing a live version of our alternate ending. Cleaning out all the season 1 data for room for our Fan Film and Season 2. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdqTNu2gf64&feature=youtu.be

This really gives me a better idea and appreciation for the dedication and work that went into "Relic Wars"   You guys and lady should be proud and impressed by your efforts.  I most certainly am  Smiley.  Thank you for sharing this!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2018, 04:35:49 PM »

So we start Fliming Episodes next week for season 2! Doesn't mean I will have anything ready for quite some time. I will be posting a Relic Wars Season One " Redux " That is roughly 12 minutes long. I removed all the " filler " episodes and left the core episodes in. Doing this mostly as a way so people can watch it all at once. That way you dont have to hunt them down in order at my youtube channel. Changing the Music and leaving out the Sound Fx ( That would literally take a month or so to add. )

Calling the Redux Version - " Relic Wars - Quest for Power - Celldweller Edition "

That being said, season two is called " Relic Wars - Knights of Bendu "

Real excited to get going again. We are actually working on the Fan Film at the same time.

I have the green screen mastered and some new VFX, so this one will not be taking place on Earth....so no more parks, parking lots etc.  Grin
The background/atmosphere is just as important as the action/story!  I hope to have the S1 - Redux out by this weekend.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2018, 12:57:02 PM »

I just wanted to say, Ryan, that i so totally dig all that you’re doing with your shared passions of martial arts, Star Wars, music, and media to bring all this to life🤙🏻.  I realized the other day in my studio, that on a lot of levels- we’re totally doing exactly what we wanted to do as kids😁. Through these amazing products and tech, we actually get to be Jedi and intergalactic warriors- and we can share it! So one gigantic point for you, keep on saving the universe, and keep on spreading the fire!🤘🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2018, 02:41:58 AM »

Thank You and Much appreciated.  Any excuse to train I always say!
 I realized the other day in my studio, that on a lot of levels- we’re totally doing exactly what we wanted to do as kids😁. T

We talk about that in all the time when we are filming or at a Club meeting. Especially filming. We officially start April 29/30th. Going to really take our time with this go at it. The Green Screen + Filter combination came out pretty good.

Here is the Redux version with the core episodes only. No Sound Fx.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l22YVdGxCp0&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l22YVdGxCp0&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2018, 03:08:08 AM »

Thank You and Much appreciated.  Any excuse to train I always say!
We talk about that in all the time when we are filming or at a Club meeting. Especially filming. We officially start April 29/30th. Going to really take our time with this go at it. The Green Screen + Filter combination came out pretty good.

Here is the Redux version with the core episodes only. No Sound Fx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l22YVdGxCp0&feature=youtu.be

Incredible! I really respect the amount of time, effort and teamwork that was put into this.

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2018, 07:53:45 PM »

About 80% done with Episode One. Moonfire will start a new thread when it is official. This go around is going to be a lot different. I don't plan on posting until I have 3 episodes, so I can stay ahead of it....anyway, im going to start putting out pictures as we go. You'll probably see Khaos(Moonfire) posting most of our media coming up once I go into full post production/Fx edit mode. Thanks for the support, we really have a good time putting these projects together.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2018, 08:47:36 PM »

About 80% done with Episode One. Moonfire will start a new thread when it is official. This go around is going to be a lot different. I don't plan on posting until I have 3 episodes, so I can stay ahead of it....anyway, im going to start putting out pictures as we go. You'll probably see Khaos(Moonfire) posting most of our media coming up once I go into full post production/Fx edit mode. Thanks for the support, we really have a good time putting these projects together.

Well, I'm excited. Looks incredible so far. Can't wait to see it all.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2018, 12:12:34 AM »

I agree with Gar. I loved TRW, and am excited to see what you have planned for us next. Also, a possibility of seeing Starlord with a lightsaber is cool. Wink Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2018, 11:32:11 PM »

the guy with the blue lightsaber in the beginning of ep. 5 looked like he was wearing a bucky barnes style jacket (winter soldier). was he? or am I seeing things.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2018, 04:05:06 PM »

yes, he was wearing a Bucky costume. Good eye. Specific reason for that later Smiley

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2018, 05:18:10 PM »

yes, he was wearing a Bucky costume. Good eye. Specific reason for that later Smiley
[/quote

I'm gonna get a jacket in that style soon. like that i'm not the only person who likes bucky lol. (none of my friends like him Sad )

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2018, 06:48:26 PM »

I'm gonna get a jacket in that style soon. like that i'm not the only person who likes bucky lol. (none of my friends like him Sad )

Bucky is awesome. You definitely aren't the only person to like him.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2018, 01:45:30 AM »

Bucky is awesome. Dont care what anyone says. I wasn't even a Cap fan until Chris Evans took on the role. Always been an Ironman ( or XMEN!!!!! ) fan.

Officially off the grid and working on Episodes 1, 2 and 3! Won't have time to train or do additional vid's. I'll still be around to see you guys training though.

Magna Ren on the prowl!

Not the final version due to the teeeeerrible angle. But I think you get the idea. We've also had a title change to the project but im going to leave it a surprise. If you count, thats how many new characters are joining the cast. Plus some minions....

Last one. The " Logo " for season 2. Will work its way into the title somehow. Probably get modified quite a bit as well. This is version 1.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: