Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Episode 1 of Relic Wars!!  (Read 32440 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2018, 01:57:26 AM »

Hi RyanG83Jkd ,

I have just checked out episodes 1 and 2 of series one after my friend Master Medwyn suggested I should.
Wow there is a lot of work and effort gone into these films, both in choreography and in post production!
I'll finish watching series one over the weekend ready for your new material. Thanks.

points inbound.

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2018, 03:16:19 AM »

thanks! Any excuse to train I always say. Now that the J.o.E. LSC has gone public, we've got a lot of new members joining the cast. Should be a lot of fun throwing it all together.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2018, 11:58:23 AM »

thanks! Any excuse to train I always say. Now that the J.o.E. LSC has gone public, we've got a lot of new memcbers joining the cast. Should be a lot of fun throwing it all together.
Ryan I can't wait for the next installment of RW!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2018, 09:59:37 PM »

Full edit mode. Taking a break to share some footage that isn't making the cut. We've been playing with different Fx ideas. Getting better, its a work in progress. Not enough time in the day to master it the way I want.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmAFYVk2nlE&amp;list=PLAPcMuDjjUPCIuZO5FUf1jRJE_BOSbFeB&amp;index=1" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmAFYVk2nlE&amp;list=PLAPcMuDjjUPCIuZO5FUf1jRJE_BOSbFeB&amp;index=1</a>

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2018, 03:04:02 PM »

my club thinks im being too picky, cutting out a lot of scenes that dont " flow ". In any case, I wanted the communities opinion. Should I star a separate thread for deleted scenes? We already have two, probably soon to. be 3. I can get those out with no FX ( besides the filter ). The project itself will not be ready for Ep1 and Ep2 for at least 3 - 4 months. After that, each episode should come out in 4 week intervals until the end.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2018, 05:11:46 PM »

my club thinks im being too picky, cutting out a lot of scenes that dont " flow ". In any case, I wanted the communities opinion. Should I star a separate thread for deleted scenes? We already have two, probably soon to. be 3. I can get those out with no FX ( besides the filter ). The project itself will not be ready for Ep1 and Ep2 for at least 3 - 4 months. After that, each episode should come out in 4 week intervals until the end.
I say keep the outtakes in this thread with maybe a title labeling it such  Smiley

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2018, 05:14:58 AM »

I'll take your advice.

This is a one we shot about 6 months ago. I wanted to try to work it into the Season because it is a friend of mine that lives in a different state and we hadn't seen each other in other in about 15 years. Old high school buddy. It just doesn't have the same feel as all the green screen scenes ( say that 3 times fast!! ) we are working with. Hope you enjoy!

When you see a pause, it was where the dialogue was going to go. I've also gotten a little better with the Fx since this was shot. not as much as I'd like though.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyACwYMXuVI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyACwYMXuVI</a>

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2018, 08:27:28 PM »

Back on task. Only took a week off.....We just wrapped up a four hour filming session. the heat was literally melting all of our Sith Characters........some good bloopers because of it as well. Ep1 is complete other than adding some FX, chopping some of the longer fight scenes down. Here is the 2nd run of photos from Episode One.

Moonfire99
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2018, 03:49:01 PM »

Hey guys! just letting you know that I created a playlist of most of our songs from season 1 and some potential songs for the rest of the series that we were looking into. It is on Spotify and its called Relic Wars, hope you enjoy it!!

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2018, 07:08:43 PM »

Splendid! I love that effect!!!

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2018, 10:15:37 PM »

Just a sneak peek of the 5th episode of Relic Wars Season 2 - all in alpha stage so don't take them as granted but the direction is there Wink
Thank you, master Resolute!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2018, 12:57:02 AM »

Back on task. Only took a week off.....We just wrapped up a four hour filming session. the heat was literally melting all of our Sith Characters........some good bloopers because of it as well. Ep1 is complete other than adding some FX, chopping some of the longer fight scenes down. Here is the 2nd run of photos from Episode One.

The Gray Jedi Code is one of my favorites.  Seeing it included here makes me that much more eager to see Relic Wars II!

Just a sneak peek of the 5th episode of Relic Wars Season 2 - all in alpha stage so don't take them as granted but the direction is there Wink
Thank you, master Resolute!

Awesome renderings Med!

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2018, 01:03:16 AM »

Happy to have you on the Relic Wars Team Master Medwyn! When we get some deleted scenes from your episode we will Filter them, add some Fc, and given a sneak peak
 Grin Grin Grin

@ TheDutchman - Yes, some other...codes....might make it in as well. Episode One is going to explain the Relics and where they are in the Star Wars Universe. Originally, we were going to make it it's own thing, but I thought of a real " twisted " way to work it into Star Wars lore.  Grin

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2018, 06:14:46 AM »

I can't wait anymore!!!!! Give it now!!!!!!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2018, 03:54:22 PM »

Grin Grin We are excited as well! I've begun the final film/Fx patches for E1 today. So, E1 and E2 should be in the next couple of months. We will have Khaos (moonfire99) start a new thread once it is up.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: