Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Author Topic: Episode 1 of Relic Wars!!  (Read 4856 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1264

Lord of the Force

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2018, 11:03:12 AM »

So much greatness coming. Relic Wars is tying in to Star Wars, Master Medwyn has joined the Relic Wars team, gorgeous filters and VFX! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down." - Poe Dameron

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -280

Dark Jedi

« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2018, 08:03:52 PM »

If im not as active as usual, its because im in full edit mode for Episodes 1, 2 and 3. Here are some " hints " for the new season. Shouldn't take long with this community.  Grin Grin Grin

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2018, 08:29:02 PM »

If im not as active as usual, its because im in full edit mode for Episodes 1, 2 and 3. Here are some " hints " for the new season. Shouldn't take long with this community.  Grin Grin Grin

I believe I know what it says, and I don't even know Aurabesh (very much). Grin I'm excited.

"We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down." - Poe Dameron

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2018, 04:24:30 PM »

Grin

Lord Ravage could probably translate this is a few minutes. Plus, I think one or two words are messed up. But, you'll get the idea when someone translates it. Smiley

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2018, 08:52:27 PM »

Grin

Lord Ravage could probably translate this is a few minutes. Plus, I think one or two words are messed up. But, you'll get the idea when someone translates it. Smiley

The only one I had trouble translating was the second word in the bottom left corner. Smiley

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2018, 12:47:18 PM »

Surprised this hasn't been translated yet. In any case, we need the communities help! I have way too much on my plate. Any ideas on an overall basic " Logo "? We have 3 themes and an official ( seriously this time....OFFICIAL ) title for season 2.

Season 1 is referred to as " The Quest for Power "
Season 2 will be called " The Great Destroyer " and the 3 themes we are working with are. " Knights of Zonoma " , " Hand of Vader " and " Order of Saarai ". On a side note, our story takes place 70,000 years A.B.Y.

This first one is the Basic Zonoma one, which I want changed. I know there is a " Zonoma " symbol out there, but it's not for me.  Grin
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACKW0kXlv8M&amp;list=PLro_LgHgh9v72SaAwCVg-25Cu9X_g22iE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACKW0kXlv8M&amp;list=PLro_LgHgh9v72SaAwCVg-25Cu9X_g22iE</a>

I am also trying to put together a Star Wars style poster for this one. Man...so addicted to editing. When im not training....im doing this stuff...

imgumby001dammit
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2018, 07:23:04 PM »

You guys rock! This stuff is epic! Everyone should see this!!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2018, 09:44:22 PM »

much appreciated. Im officially back from vacation. ( why I was so active recently... ) and going back into the edit room. I'll be lurking.....

This is For those that couldn't follow our story due to the gap between episode 5 and 6, we provided this Battle Montage. Even the " Redux " version has the same problem. We had two cast members unable to make it so tried to work around it.....didn't work. We won't make the same mistake this time around.  Hope you enjoy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4O3s1wECk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4O3s1wECk</a>

If you've seen Relic Wars than all you need to know is the date for S2.  Smiley Smiley

Back to the Shadows.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: