Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Ultimate Showdown  (Read 1506 times)
Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Peace Is A Lie!

« on: August 23, 2017, 06:29:21 PM »

So, I've got the day off and decided to watch the 'Clone Wars' Tv Show with the kiddies. As much as I would love to battle Revan or Darth Maul in an Ultimate Showdown, I think I'd prefer to kill Ahsoka. She drives me nuts on that show. I just want to shut her up.

Question: Who would you duel in an Ultimate Showdown? Location? Sith? Jedi? Win? Defeat? What would happen afterwards?

Love to hear answers! Use your imagination and let's try to have fun with this!

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Dark Shock - TRI BR/GB/CG
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 06:38:35 PM »

Personally, I think Ahsoka is awesome.  She does start out a bit annoying, but after watching the series, I've found it to be a good starting point.  She has plenty of character development, and you get to see her mature throughout the series.  It's hard to see without extensive viewing of it, though.

Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Peace Is A Lie!

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 06:54:55 PM »

Personally, I think Ahsoka is awesome.  She does start out a bit annoying, but after watching the series, I've found it to be a good starting point.  She has plenty of character development, and you get to see her mature throughout the series.  It's hard to see without extensive viewing of it, though.
She comes off as a spoiled brat, that doesn't appreciate the Jedi Code or her training, IMO. I feel even Yoda would've slapped her in the face.

Who would your Ultimate Showdown be with?

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Dark Shock - TRI BR/GB/CG
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 07:55:10 PM »

She comes off as a spoiled brat, that doesn't appreciate the Jedi Code or her training, IMO. I feel even Yoda would've slapped her in the face.

Who would your Ultimate Showdown be with?

I always felt like that was intended for Anakin, to give him some maturity by putting him in Obi-Wan's shoes (having a rebellious little jerk for an apprentice lol).

Hard to say who I'd want to face off against... I feel like there are plenty of Jedi Masters that would be fun to spar, but on the other hand, the Dark Side has plenty of good options too.  I love the fights from the original movies, so Vader would be an awesome opponent, but I think Maul would bring an intensity that would provide an incredible challenge.  That's only considering the movies... if we go to Legends, I'd love to spar against Grand Master Luke.  For the SWTOR era, you have epic warriors like Satele Shan and Darth Marr who would be great opponents, but also some other favorites of mine like Lana Beniko.

If I went by your criteria, who I'd want to put in their place, I'd say AOTC Anakin.  He's pretty unbearable lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: