Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What's Your Opinion about Frank Frazetta Death Dealer Signature Edition Series  (Read 940 times)
avabarnes
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

Blogger and a Self-Confessed History Enthusiast

« on: August 23, 2017, 09:40:46 PM »

Hey Forum member, how you doin? I am just curious to know about this so thought to ask around for your suggestions.

Before my question, here is a little background-

So there are these big guys (I don't wanna name them as that might get me banned from the group  Undecided Undecided). So, these guys have collaborated with the Frazetta Art Museum and Frazetta family to come with a Death Dealer Signature Edition Series limited to 250 pieces each and are taking pre-orders for the same (that sounds quite exclusive to me!). The collection include an axe, a helmet, a shield, and a sword.

I particularly like the sword and am planning to order one for my collection any suggestions for this?

Also, is anyone else here planning to order anything from them (if you know about it)? If yes, which one of these would you prefer to add to your collection?

A history buff with inclination towards Swords and Sabers. Smiley

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 01:09:50 AM »

Hey Forum member, how you doin? I am just curious to know about this so thought to ask around for your suggestions.

Before my question, here is a little background-

So there are these big guys (I don't wanna name them as that might get me banned from the group  Undecided Undecided). So, these guys have collaborated with the Frazetta Art Museum and Frazetta family to come with a Death Dealer Signature Edition Series limited to 250 pieces each and are taking pre-orders for the same (that sounds quite exclusive to me!). The collection include an axe, a helmet, a shield, and a sword.

I particularly like the sword and am planning to order one for my collection any suggestions for this?

Also, is anyone else here planning to order anything from them (if you know about it)? If yes, which one of these would you prefer to add to your collection?

I'm pretty sure naming the company is not breaking the rules, as if I'm correct in who you are speaking of Museum Replicas are not one of "the other guys" that the rules speak of.  (If I'm wrong I'll get in trouble, not you).  Are you asking about the company's quality? 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: