Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery box w/ Dominix LE V4 review!  (Read 778 times)
daxma
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« on: August 26, 2017, 03:05:04 PM »

Here is my review for my mystery box. One question that i didnt mention in the video is that the LED seem loose as it slides up and down the hilt. if you know of a way to fix this please let me know. Otherwise I love this saber and i cant wait to buy more!

video link below

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfZykrnAok&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfZykrnAok&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 03:09:03 AM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

11B Queen of battle.

Dominix LE V4
Dark Arbiter
Sentinel V4

jschiestel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 03:36:30 PM »

The only way to fix it is to drill a hole and put in a retention screw for the LED. Is the LED loose when the blade is in all the way?

daxma
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 04:12:24 PM »

The only way to fix it is to drill a hole and put in a retention screw for the LED. Is the LED loose when the blade is in all the way?

No, its pushed down to where it doesnt move now. Not a big deal, I just didnt know if it was common

11B Queen of battle.

Dominix LE V4
Dark Arbiter
Sentinel V4

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 06:38:34 PM »

Also the battery pack moves around pretty easy on a stunt saber, just put some paper out something on the end to keep it from rattling.

My first saber was a $75 Mystery Box at a con and it hooked me like yours has hooked you. Wait until you get your first one with sound! Your going to be in trouble LOL

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

daxma
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 06:47:45 PM »

Also the battery pack moves around pretty easy on a stunt saber, just put some paper out something on the end to keep it from rattling.

My first saber was a $75 Mystery Box at a con and it hooked me like yours has hooked you. Wait until you get your first one with sound! Your going to be in trouble LOL

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LOL! My wife has already seen that look in my eye. This will be definitely the first of many. my next saber is going to be the Dark Sentinel V4 with sound. after all the bells and whilstles its going to run me around $285 or give or take.

11B Queen of battle.

Dominix LE V4
Dark Arbiter
Sentinel V4

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: