Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Apprentice LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound  (Read 608 times)
Scottb
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 01, 2017, 02:12:10 AM »

This is my first review of the Dark Apprentice LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound with flash on Clash a purple color and a red LED switch along with the stand as well as a covertec wheel and belt clip.. pretty much all I can say is the Sabres awesome that's all I can say but I have more to say about the company at so which is truly amazing

They were so nice and kind to me I even told him that I was doing this event called out of darkness which is an anti suicide walk and they were kind enough to even send me a free t-shirt as well as a 15% coupon off I can use anytime and it doesn't expire no not many people would do that and they did

They're an amazing company it's all I can say the saber was ship perfectly everything was ship perfectly oh yeah I forgot to mention I also got the color discs as well which work really well.

And the send me a free t-shirt so I could wear it in the race next Saturday is truly something I will definitely be honor to do . I will be proud to wear that shirt and hopefully people will donate to this cause here's the link for what I'm doing and why I'm doing it

Did u know that 3000 people commit suicide every day.

And over 2,000 people each day cut themselves or try other things ....

Every 30 seconds, the loss of a person who killed themselves shatters the lives of family and friends.

For every person who completes a suicide, 20 or more may attempt suicide.

I raised 45.00  so far and the event is next Saturday please help me Raise more

It's for a great cause and this money will save lives

I am being Sponsored by K&K Tire Barn of Tunkhannock for this walk

I'm doing this event called out of darkness in Montrose Pa September 9th at the Montrose High School I tried suicide over 127 times in the last four and a half years and the Recently I tried it this June 27th when my uncle passed away..

My goal is to raise 500.00 for
for the event

https://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=1300493&notification=confirm&key=message_fundraisingpageupdated&lookupParams=M4pX91GQmDfExvC7vKE5%2BMP05ktlZCe3331xiT%2BBxBE

Also I'm writing a book on this as well and half the proceeds on my book sales next year when it comes out we'll go to the suicidal out of Darkness prevention for some reason I'm still alive and I don't know why maybe this is the reason so if I could say one person's life for doing what I'm doing then I've accomplished something in my life and then maybe after I move on and come back later on people will say that I was something special that's all I want them to know is remember me for something great something instead of just being a total failure thank you for listening and God bless

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: