Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problem when switching off saber  (Read 2133 times)
firsttime
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 28, 2011, 12:36:33 PM »

Hi,

I just received my Archon V2 today. It's very nice.

I have been experiencing something strange, though: in order to switch the saber off, I must press the activator really long. That I understand. But when I press it briefly (while the saber is illuminated) the sound board goes crazy and it sounds like I'm the space battle from ROTJ.

Any help, please?

Another thing: I didn't even get the USB connection cable with my soundboard... this is an error, right?

-firsttime
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:40:10 PM by firsttime » Logged

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 01:12:08 PM »

Ok for the button issue, that's the way the Obsidian board works.  To turn it on or off, you have to press and hold the button for a second - pressing it briefly activates a "clash" sound that resembles two sabers locked together in battle.

For the USB cable, the saber does not come with one.  It's a very standard cable though, any USB to micro USB cable will work (you probably have one laying around for another electronic device - digital camera, etc)

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 03:57:25 PM »

This is why I love this business, you never know what you will see next.  I've never had anyone ask this question before.  Anyway...

Basic Obsidian button operation is like this:

Press, saber turns on
Press while activated, saber goes into Clash Lock
Long Press for 1.5 seconds, saber turns off

Like Nero said, tapping the button once while the saber is on puts the saber into "Clash Lock" mode - it's a feature, not a problem. 

As for the cable, no, we do not include a mini (not micro) USB cable with the sabers.  Most people already have lots of these, as Nero said, they are the same kind used with digital cameras, older smart phones, etc.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: