Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Customization - Ongoing Build  (Read 6793 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 06:18:58 PM »

Cool staff for sure Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 11:15:11 PM »

Reaper:

I like that, a lot. Point.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 02:37:32 AM »

Definitely liking what you're doing with these

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 03:19:17 AM »

I agree with BatMike (as usual it seems  Wink).  I especially like the "naked" reaper in AB.  Might do the same to mine to see how it looks.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 04:08:44 AM »

Now to gather up my courage to wire in FoC on my Obsidian Board to give my Emperor's Hand a sweet upgrade...

Just a tip in case it helps you:
When you order the FO module for your Emperor's Hand, order it with the quick disconnects. They will send you the other side of the QD plugs with the black and red wires on them (and brown if you get FOC). That way you can trim them to length and have the quick disconnect option on your Emperor's Hand for whenever you want to change out the color.

Your Reaper looks so good with the Arctic Blue, nice job Smiley

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 05:29:54 PM »

I agree with BatMike (as usual it seems  Wink).  I especially like the "naked" reaper in AB.  Might do the same to mine to see how it looks.

Hey, great minds think alike.  Grin

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 02:33:58 AM »

Just a tip in case it helps you:
When you order the FO module for your Emperor's Hand, order it with the quick disconnects. They will send you the other side of the QD plugs with the black and red wires on them (and brown if you get FOC). That way you can trim them to length and have the quick disconnect option on your Emperor's Hand for whenever you want to change out the color.

Your Reaper looks so good with the Arctic Blue, nice job Smiley

Thanks for the tips, but my Emperor's Hand already has QD on it, I just didn't get FoC on it when I first ordered it. I've since ordered VA and BR w/ FoC, but I just need to wire up the QD FoC to the Obsidian board

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 12:15:19 PM »

Naked Reaper! HA! I love it and will probably steal it

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 12:20:36 PM »

Ok, so I posted this in "Questions" and so far it's gotten nowhere, so I figure I'd post it here for those who have already read this thread.

I got into dabbling with connecting a FoC QD to the Obsidian Board on my Emperor's Hand. So far, all I did is unravel the electrical tape surrounding the connections, and I did notice one wire isn't connected to anything. I'm assuming that's the FoC lead, but can anyone confirm? It's the short green wire in the middle, pictured below.

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 01:17:39 PM »

UPDATE on the Emperor's Hand: I wired my FoC QD to this unused green wire, and it turned out this did the trick. FoC has been successfully added to my saber with a little soldering and a bit of courage

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: