Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Editing of saber fonts purchased allowed??  (Read 1422 times)
Quasarlis
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

Fear is the only darkness embrace the the Darkside

« on: September 14, 2017, 12:00:12 PM »

YO saseroonies!! .. Are allowed to post links to Audacity edited saber fonts bought from an online source?? I don't want to break any forums rules or any kind of copyright laws if thats relevant.

X2 Guardians Obsidian V4, Emerald.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 12:37:29 PM »

YO saseroonies!! .. Are allowed to post links to Audacity edited saber fonts bought from an online source?? I don't want to break any forums rules or any kind of copyright laws if thats relevant.

I am going to say no however I am not a mod.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 01:52:13 PM »

Nope, that would be "font piracy" as they like to call it over there...ya know, cause it's soooo hard to make fonts...most of which are just ripped from movies they don't own the rights to anyway  Roll Eyes

Of course, it's not like people haven't pirated fonts before, and posted them here under a new name...you'd be surprised.

Quasarlis
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

Fear is the only darkness embrace the the Darkside

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 02:21:41 PM »

Yo Project! To be honest I thought that piracy would be the case .... I bought a Plecter optimised font and 'Audacitied' it .... It's ok but lost some sound quality when converting to 16bit from 32bit ..

X2 Guardians Obsidian V4, Emerald.

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 05:38:56 PM »

Yo Project! To be honest I thought that piracy would be the case .... I bought a Plecter optimised font and 'Audacitied' it .... It's ok but lost some sound quality when converting to 16bit from 32bit ..

Why 32bit? Obsidian uses 16bit, 48kHz.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: