Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Opening  (Read 1826 times)
ALAKAI
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« on: September 15, 2017, 06:36:22 PM »

I finally got my mystery box in, made a video about it here.

https://youtu.be/nwhK8qAXKIY

Hope you like the opening!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 02:15:22 AM »

Nice saber. And I'm sure you noticed the rattle went away once you got the blade locked in.
My Initiates to the same thing without a blade

Darth Kanbis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -14

...THE FORCE shall free me

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 05:09:46 PM »

I noticed the same thing in my Consular with the LED unit rattling even with the blade in there. I wrapped the LED unit with electrical tape twice around. Wound up being a little to much tape, as I had to really force the unit back into the hilt and now its pretty much in there permanently.. If you wanna try the same thing, I'd recommend maybe once around or possibly even just a strip of tape around half of the unit.

Initiate LE V4 Obsidian Lite Violet Amethyst Silver FoC
Consular Obsidian Lite Consular Green

ALAKAI
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 03:13:53 PM »

I noticed the same thing in my Consular with the LED unit rattling even with the blade in there. I wrapped the LED unit with electrical tape twice around. Wound up being a little to much tape, as I had to really force the unit back into the hilt and now its pretty much in there permanently.. If you wanna try the same thing, I'd recommend maybe once around or possibly even just a strip of tape around half of the unit.

Yah it still moves around a touch but not very much at all. IT is totally fine when you move it around and is not making any noise. I was just surprised as it was my first saber ever

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 03:32:12 PM »

Good score. Got the exact same thing for my first mystery box. Dark Sentinel, black AV, windows, and GB. It's a solid hilt with great choke points, and light enough to be either a 1H or 2H blade.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

ALAKAI
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 03:17:58 PM »

YAY! I got an email from Ultra Sabers and they liked my review and commented about the rattling, totally normal.

Senpai noticed me!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: